Reviews for The Rape of a Sakura
HanabiUzumaki chapter 1 . 5/18
Hello! im hanabi uzumaki! I just wanted to say your chapter fanfiction is really good! i really know you put struggle on it, i wanna appreciate your story you made! thank you! i really really love it!
WHAAAT. THE. FUUUUUUCK!?
but it was pretty good...
Tushya chapter 3 . 4/4
Not bad for a first try :P
animelady465 chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
Your a fucking sicko. To think there are people out there in this world like you that exist is beyond fucking disgusting. First of all, Itachi NEVER raped Sasuke as a child that's a bunch of bullshit and Sasuke is not demented where he would be obsessed with his own blood line to the point of having his own brother fuck the shit out of him. None of this disgusting shit is true. Furthermore, Sasuke IS NOT GAY! He's happily married to Sakura and they have a beautiful daughter together. SASUSAKU IS CANON! Confirmed by Kishi himself. Read Naruto Gaiden where Sasuke protects, defends and calls Sakura his wife with pride! And make sure you read Akatsuki Hiden when it's released because out of Sasuke's own mouth he admits his love for Sakura and how she is the sunshine in the springtime in his darkness. This is all confirmed by Kishi himself! This is absolutely fucking disgusting! You should be ashamed of yourself writing sick disgusting lies about the Uchiha clan. And that includes Sakura as well because she is also an Uchiha. She proudly wears her husbands clan symbol on her back. You are one sick twisted individual.
animelady465 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Neither Sasuke or Itachi are gay. Sasuke is happily married to Sakura. SasuSaku are canon and they have a beautiful daughter together. Her name is Sarada.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Nigga
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2016
Don't listen to people who thinks your story is stupid. It's great for a mature rated fanfic. I will read your other stories
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
I don't like this that's not a rape it's sex u know
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2015
Bad ending
unknown chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Why?
Veja24 chapter 3 . 9/8/2015
Wow, nice. I like your interpretation of Uchiha bloodline attraction a lot. I think that part is cannon, actually :D As for Yaoi part, I would have liked it more if you described it more detailed. It was good, but I wished it lasted longer. Thanks for writing it, anyways!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2015