Reviews for Tightrope Lambada
blueinu chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
christ that was hot! u need to make more of them. U did great with the characterzation! Mine always turn out OOC,uck!

for real write some more of these, u did a wonderful job!keep up the good work and update soon.

ty,

blueinu
1930s-secret chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
i'd love to know how the event actually started kukuku

i don't much like hiyori, shes so mean to sexy shinji.

yeah im such a fanboy.
KO913 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I really really liked this story! It was very detailed, I mean, everything was. It was put to full potential.

I love it.

Great job!
Black Mithrandir chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
*O*! wordless!

it is amazing!

do you have more fics about them ?

cause I want to read them all!
StarrFirre chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Oh... My... God...

This pairing has never occured to me before, and I just chanced across this fic when I was searching Shinji ones, but I'm glad that I did. After ByaRen, it is now my second favourite pairing ever. You wrote it brilliatly, and even though there was a lot of love lost between the two, I still thought it was beautiful.

Great work :)

B
UchiHime chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
...that was amazing... and drool worthy... and awesome... and a bit sad... a tad bit depressing too... no idea why I think that... maybe it's the lovelessness of the situation... maybe it's because I feel bad for Hiyori seeing as she's one of the only females in the series that I actually like... anyway it was such a good fic I don't feel as if I need to go into the details of me point system and immediately award you a 20/20 good job

Itami aka Uchi Loves you
Sierra D chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
* holds head * thats was amazing!

This pairing goes totally unnoticed! Thank you for your story!
ThierryMyst chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This has got to be the most crack-tastic pairing in all of Bleachdom. Geez, I'm totally speechless. *sits here with her mouth opening/closing like a fish*
Ardent Sacrilege chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
It's always refreshing to read something that seems so amazingly new, the pairing hasn't ever come up anywhere else I've seen, but with the way you write it I hope to see more!
Nefariously chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
THANK. YOU. SO. MUCH. FOR. WRITING. THIS.
XxBynBynxX chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Whoa! This is fantastic!

I only thought about this couple, for the first time, a few minutes ago and I thought that there would be no fanics for them...but I was wrong! I found yours!

And by the way, you do NOT fail at writing yaoi! :)