Reviews for Control Infirmity Defiance
KneeSan chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
I love this story... One of my favorites! Will you come back and finish it?!
ziredas chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
FIX KAGOME ! PLEASE! YOU HAVEN'T UPDATE IN FOREVER! Please update soon! :)
nothingsogreat chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
I read from your profile that you'll never leave story uncomplete.I'm not trying to push you to update or anything but I would like it if you'd update someday...

I mean I love this story and the drama in it!
elf mermaid chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
This is a really cool AR/Divergence story! I like the tension and the in-characterization that you give us, and the depth. Thank you so much for writing this, and please update soon! :)
LimeCandy chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
I can not wait to read more!

Thank you for uploading this story :D
little25victor chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Hello..., are you there? I just started reading this and it is very interesting. I noted that it has been a while since you updated. Please hurry, I 'm dying to know what happens next!
mylovemiroku chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
Just started reading your story- interesting concept! I like where it is going. Definitely enjoyed human inuyasha fluffiness _ he just does the darndest things when he's human. As for the added (but brief) miroku and sango fluff, I much appreciate it.
Kra-zBiiNa-ture chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
SO FREAKIN COOL!
ExodusAngel chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! Please update soon, you are such an amazing writer, I love everything you write!
HeidiBax chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
my goodness this story is amazing, well done!
HeidiBax chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Wow, I'm loving this story. Can't wait to read the next chapters )
xRaianx chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
loved it! I've read the story from the beginning and it's sad what's happening to Kagome, but i still enjoy reading it... keep up the good work, and i hope you update soon, but don't rush it and hope you get better!
Kanna37 chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
YAY! I have been waiting so long for this chapter! Everytime I hit my inbox and see a "new chapter of" notice I pray its this one...and finally it was! YAY! I am so loving the angst in this, in fact, it's actually helping me with chapter 20 of Malice... which I'm having trouble with because of the next attack on kagome by naraku. I'm kinda having a tough time getting it right, but the lovely angst in this chapter has inspired me and hopefully I can get the chapter finished now.

Awesome chapter, please update soon!

Amber
yumi michiyo chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Random review out of nowhere, I know :D

I confess to be a little indifferent to the story initially because I was having more than enough on my plate... do you have any idea how much writing you are producing?

But seriously, I like this story a lot. Your seamless blending in of Kikyou into the manga canon makes this an enjoyable read... better late than never when following this, neh?
laughingatmyself chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
wow! I love that i can't really guess the outcome of this one! looking forward to the next installment!