Reviews for Give Me a Chance
whoopthereitis321 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
your writing more right? ever since GREY CUP i have been all for team brent and Lacey! 3 i even wrote my own little paragraph on brent proposing to lacey but sadly lost it during a computer crash *sobs* i really like where this story is heading! you really should continue on with this! :D
Lleworcyendys chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I think this fic is really good, you captured the characters well and id really like to see what happpends next!:)
S1395 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I'd love to read more of this story! I think the characters are well portrayed or how ever you would say it lol! I think Brent and Lacey suit eachother and Id love to read more
S1395 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I love corner gas! And I also love the thought of Brent and Lacey as a couple! Id like to read more of this fic and see where the story goes :) thanks
S686 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I love c
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Nice job on this one. Sure things might have been stretched, but really need a bit of that for the characters to actually do something. Besides they felt mostly in character. I have to say Brent sure knows how to sabotage himself. Throwing out things like being over forty which kind of hints at being desperate before he runs out of time or that Lacey didn't have any options. Though to be honest with that place there really aren't that many options.

Anyways was pretty fun to watch them interact there. Like the thought of them getting together. The chili cheese dog question was valid. Still glad she decided to agree.

Thanks for writing this one up.
ShyGirl1129 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Aww! That was cute. Brent being shy..ish was well done. I can't think of what they'd do on a date in Dog River but it'd still be awesome. Keep up the good work! :)
IDon'tKnowifYouSayLegsForaBird chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
That was terrific. They are very much in character.

It works great as a one shot.. but I'm selfish and want more lol
Tricki chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Yay! That was gorgeous. I love these two together :)
HappyPurpleBunnies chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Great story! Amazing job! Keep it up! D
Chelsea Van Der Pol chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
YAY! corner Gas fic... it's Rad seriously not OOC IMO I so love corner gas hope you continue to write Corner Gas fics you do a great job.

oh and as far as any ships I kinda would like to see maybe hank/karen... I never really thought about it BUT the episode that they did hook up had me wonderin' hm...

I like Brent /Lacey too. Keep up the great work and I'll be here to read & enjoy !
mb20fan chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
great
Jenn chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Aw :3 Very, very well written. We need more CG fanfics, now that the show is *sniff* almost over!
g2g5 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That was cute 'n sweet! Good job! Brent was a bit off when he said, “Give me a chance…come on…please?” I think it might've been better for him to start rambling about how stupid he was to ask that, or somethin' like that. XD

CONTINUE!
Catspaw Blackgaard chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Cute story! I can see how Corner Gas would be hard to write fanfic for, but this was good. :) I always thought that Brent and Lacey were cute together, so I definitely enjoyed this story.