Reviews for If I Ever See You Again
Stephosaur chapter 15 . 3/20/2011
i really loved this!

great work
Veneficus-13 chapter 15 . 3/15/2011
Hey, great story! I think a sequel would be cool. I'll be keeping an eye out for or it! Cheers!
MsMartian chapter 15 . 9/28/2010
This is really good! I would say more but I'm too overcome with emotion right now.
Kalypso Fox chapter 15 . 7/6/2010
That was an intense story... o.O I loved it. I cried so much in the last few chapters, mainly ending of 12, and throughout 13. I loved the ending though, It was so sweet. Zack kept his promise to Cody, and I'm glad he did too. 'strongly dislike' lol. I'd love a sequel; I'm not sure if you might have already gotten to that, but I'll certainly check, because this was an awesome story.
nowayinnowayfuckingout chapter 15 . 6/2/2010
This was awesome! I don't actually watch the show but this story on it's own was really good. Well done
tiger002 chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
I knew I shouldn't start reading a story like this when I want to write my own... Great start, and sorry for taking so long to get to it. Great build up to the kidnapping. I've noticed a pattern in a lot of your stories, the twins get into a big fight, something bad happens to one of them and then the other has to fix it.
Shaman Hime chapter 15 . 4/30/2010
A legend it is (:

I keep on re-reading this story over and over again, especially the last 3 chapters xD

Loving it more than ever!

You should write more fics xD
Rebecca Keys chapter 15 . 4/5/2010
So beautiful. A truly gripping story- I was close to tears.
TwistedRocketPower chapter 15 . 3/29/2010
Best fan fic I have ever read! Seriously! Finally I found a M rated story about Zack and Cody without the "twincest".Thanks for that! I cried! ALOT!
Man of Faith chapter 15 . 3/24/2010
I like this story overall and I like how you went into all the emtions that Cody had felt throughout the whole ordeal. Keep writing and I hope you start updating your other stories soon.
Lady Emily chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
Oh my gosh, this story was amazing. So well written, and the emotions were just genuine and perfect. I totally teared up when Zack and Cody reunited in the hospital, and I love how the last chapter portrays a return to normal... but not quite normal. Really well done. Thanks.
EpicInTheLibrary chapter 15 . 2/17/2010
Wonderful plot idea, nicely written, and lovely ending. Feelings were conveyed nicely and detailed plots are something I appreciate. Well done. c:
jakeactor chapter 15 . 1/16/2010
Woah! Woah! Woah! What happened 2 phil? Anyway great story. Literally the best fanfic i've ever read! Don't ever stop writing! You are very talented!
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 15 . 10/6/2009
That was amzing i love the story!

please make a sequel i can't wait to see more
Emily-Jade.x chapter 15 . 8/23/2009
Absolutly AMAZING! This is officially the best story ive read so far! x