Reviews for Maybe Tomorrow
jenjan24 chapter 29 . 6/29/2009
I can't belive that its over. I'm so sad:( But what an amazing story it has been. I'm just glad that Edward and Piper finally got their happy ending. I just love those! I can't wait to read whatever else you have up your sleeve.

I personally like the stories with Edward as the lead male..but Jasper is awesome too!
Chel88 chapter 29 . 6/29/2009
Aw, I so loved this story...ever since the first one. I'm so happy that you decided all that time ago to make this one through Piper's eyes. It's been a long journey and I'm sad to see it come to an end. But, so happy that Piper finally got her happy ending. After everything she's been through, she deserved it. Edward too, he went through some pretty rough patches there as well. Her family is amazing to stick by her side, even wanting to go through school with her...just to be there.

I was laughing at the end when the guy was hitting on her and she just flashed him the ring..lol.

I knew she was going to pick that name! I love it. And a girl who can surprise Edward..that's good stuff!

I'm excited to read your new story. I think you should have it with Jasper..because, I love him so much! Obviously, lol.

Amazing, it was all amazing and so well written!

Chel88 chapter 28 . 6/29/2009
Oh man, those vows had me crying! I loved them. So beautiful and powerful. I want this Edward..like, not even kidding. And I never say that! ha.

I was so excited to read this chapter. And you def. didn't disappoint! Loved it all.

Chel88 chapter 27 . 6/29/2009
OH! I loved this chapter...and the two before it! Thank goodness Piper and Bella got along. I figured they would...I'm just really glad that they did! I felt so bad for her when she first saw the baby, no doubt bringing up old memories. But, I'm glad that she was able to be strong...and even watch the baby!

The wedding...sigh, finally. These two are so in love and belong together.

Chel.
jenjan24 chapter 24 . 6/26/2009
Another awesome chapter. i can honestly say that when this is all over I'm going to be so sad.

Anyway I'm glad that they talked. And I hope that they go to see Bella. I think that Piper needs this.

As always I can't wait for the next chapter:)
Chel88 chapter 24 . 6/25/2009
Oh, you know I loved this! Yay, they're going to get married. I love it. I thought it was hilarious that they got back to rosalie and emmett, made me laugh!

It's such a relief that Piper is so calm and happy.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Chel88 chapter 23 . 6/24/2009
Aw, this chapter made me cry. I think your story is one of the very few that makes me want Edward, lol. He's so...amazing in this story! It just boggles my mind! No, I'm kidding. But, this story is truly amazing and I'm sad that it will be coming to an end soon. I hope that you have more stories planned out!

I'm glad Edward was there, even after he knew everything she did. They belong together. Love them. Loved the chapter.

jenjan24 chapter 23 . 6/24/2009
Another wonderful chapter! I'm just so glad that Piper is back home. She is just so lucky to have such a loving family!
Chel88 chapter 22 . 6/18/2009
I love Rosalie, she's one of my favorites hands downs. She's just too amazing. I'm glad she and Piper are friends. It was good for her to tell Rose...and now hopefully she will be able to tell Edward.

You know I loved this.

Chel88 chapter 21 . 6/15/2009
This chapter was amazing. Jason deserved that so much. And I love Rosalie, she's is awesome.

I liked how at the end she said that they should go back to their guys. At least she knows now that there's someone out there who's waiting for her; that truly loves her. So perfect..Edward and Piper.

Chel88 chapter 20 . 6/11/2009
Oh, that was great. I really, really liked it. That man deserved what's coming to him.

Chel88 chapter 18 . 6/2/2009
Oh man! I loved this! Oh sigh for Edward. I was so excited with the end of this chapter. Truly enjoyed it! He and Piper are just..sigh! They're so good together!

jenjan24 chapter 18 . 6/2/2009
I don't have any words for this chapter..except that I'm so glad that they finally talked. They needed that so much. I can't wait for the next one!
jenjan24 chapter 17 . 6/2/2009
Again another great 2 chapters! I wish more people would leave reviews for you..this is one of the best Twilight type fanfiction! I have loved your stories and wish people would get their butts over here and read it!

Anyway I can't wait to see what happens next. Of course I was so glad that Edward made an appearance:) And I love that Piper and Rosalie have become such good friends.
jenjan24 chapter 15 . 5/30/2009
I hope that Rosalie can help her...because I'm ready for her to go back home and to Edward. I loved this chapter!