Reviews for A Peccatis
Rstewart0516 chapter 1 . 3/2
honestly you're kind of a piece of shit for abandoning this without any word.
SiriusSunday chapter 13 . 1/13
Please please please update this! X
A Peccatis chapter 13 . 12/23/2016
I know this has not been updated in over 4 years, but I want to say something for the record if this ever gets a new chapter. This story is awesome. I read Year of Darkness and Sluagh straight in under 5 hours, and this story incomplete is breaking my heart. If you would at least drop a notice or update or let us know you're out there, that would be amazing. Thanks for everything, even though all I know about you is that you're a great writer.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2016
REALLY!? Couldn't you have finished this? You had to leave us on an absolutely awful cliffhanger? You write better than JKR does, couldn't you have finished this?
But really, this was just getting good.
DiagonAli chapter 13 . 12/13/2016
Oh, please, oh please ... we are waiting for this story to continue and hear from you. Beautiful story. Have really enjoyed this third novel in your DAYDverse
flynsqrrl chapter 13 . 11/18/2016
Oh my goodness, this while series has been amazing. I ignored schoolwork to read this, that's how good eveetching was. I wish there were more but I understand real life gets in the way so often. Hopefully things are going well for you, whether or not this is ever finished.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
NOOOO! how can it not be finished?! This is horrible! Sure hope you will find finish it someday- one of the best hp fanfiction series I've read.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/10/2016
I want you to finish this so badly it is driving me insane. DAYD is the best fanfiction I have ever read, and I would love to find out how the story ends. Hope you will ever find the inspiration and motivation to finish it.
Dina chapter 13 . 10/5/2016
Will this be continued?
niam2810 chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
n
Morphixes chapter 13 . 7/14/2016
I'm sad that there is no ending, but this was a great trilogy. I love the breadth of characters and the growth they've seen! Thank you for writing.
Venz chapter 13 . 5/21/2016
Hello! I know it's been a long time since you have updated. But, if you have any idea how to continue (I have understood that writer's block can be a b**ch), please do! I prefer this story to previous one (not DAYD, the second one), because this doesn't have such hopelessness all the time. Small hints of love, friendship and humor gives the reader a break :) And you can give yourself some credit, because DAYD got me hooked to HP fanfics. Have a great summer!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/19/2016
Words cannot describe how much I've loved this story. But please, would you update soon?
MidniteAllure chapter 5 . 5/3/2016
So moving. "You're forgiven ... For everything." Tears in my eyes how beautifully written. Had to stop right away and tell you, thank you. Now back to read the rest of chapter 5.
1narniac chapter 13 . 4/20/2016
Oh my gosh. That cliffhanger though... Wow.
I read most of DAYD over the course of several months, then I finished it, Slaugh, and this in a week.
I cannot believe you killed McGonnagal though. How, just how could you?
So did Hermione snap? Is she under the Imperius? Nobody knows, and I guess we never will.