Reviews for A Peccatis
I want you to finish this so badly it is driving me insane. DAYD is the best fanfiction I have ever read, and I would love to find out how the story ends. Hope you will ever find the inspiration and motivation to finish it.
Dina chapter 13 . 10/5
Will this be continued?
niam2810 chapter 7 . 7/26
Morphixes chapter 13 . 7/14
I'm sad that there is no ending, but this was a great trilogy. I love the breadth of characters and the growth they've seen! Thank you for writing.
Venz chapter 13 . 5/21
Hello! I know it's been a long time since you have updated. But, if you have any idea how to continue (I have understood that writer's block can be a b**ch), please do! I prefer this story to previous one (not DAYD, the second one), because this doesn't have such hopelessness all the time. Small hints of love, friendship and humor gives the reader a break :) And you can give yourself some credit, because DAYD got me hooked to HP fanfics. Have a great summer!
Words cannot describe how much I've loved this story. But please, would you update soon?
MidniteAllure chapter 5 . 5/3
So moving. "You're forgiven ... For everything." Tears in my eyes how beautifully written. Had to stop right away and tell you, thank you. Now back to read the rest of chapter 5.
1narniac chapter 13 . 4/20
Oh my gosh. That cliffhanger though... Wow.
I read most of DAYD over the course of several months, then I finished it, Slaugh, and this in a week.
I cannot believe you killed McGonnagal though. How, just how could you?
So did Hermione snap? Is she under the Imperius? Nobody knows, and I guess we never will.
Csar chapter 13 . 2/26
What happened the story says to be continued but has not been updated since 1992 but I can see the author is still active. The story is very interesting but I would certainly like to know how it ends.
ajgleason12 chapter 13 . 1/26 this getting continued?
Quaternary chapter 9 . 1/15
This chapter was unbelievable. Harry APOLOGIZING to Neville for suddenly never being his friend? That's simply not the case. Lathering him with praise? Who in the world is Nev? No one has ever called anyone Nev.

The longer A Peccatis goes on the clearer it is that these stories have long dince taken a left turn from canon. Why in the world in Zach calling Neville by his made-up title when he had sn extremely flashy exit from the DA? And the DA was never Neville's. The amount of fawning over Neville by absolutely EVERYONE is so riduculous. Megan's aunt died, but his wife's pain isn't the same as Neville's, so declared her husband. Harry is constantly asking Neville questions and constantly looking to Neville for guidance. Neville's even got an enmity/rivalry with Draco now. The story itself is enjoyable if massively farfetched (Harry Obliviating everyone rather than following the lead on Hermione?)

A Peccatis woulc be a lot better if there could be even a single interaction where Neville wasn't treated with out-of-nowhere wide-eyed reverence by everyone.
FLUFF-N-UTTER-1 chapter 13 . 1/3
Is there a continuation of this story?
Noshima chapter 13 . 11/27/2015
Nooo! How could you stop there! I've been reading all your work for two weeks now, I can't seem to stop myself, and I knew that this one was on hiatus but still went and read it. I hope that you'll finish it one day, if life lets you! I guess it can be difficult to go back to righting after such a long time.
Anyway, thank you so much for sharing your work, I especially loved your take of how everything happened in hogwarts during the seventh book, it felt like everything was spot-on!
I hope life is treating you well.
Snakespur chapter 13 . 11/12/2015
man, to have this story abandoned at such a suspenseful point.
Ning chapter 13 . 11/8/2015
It - it's not finished! I know it's been three years since you updated this story, but I'm hoping that you can tell us how the story ended!

Thank you as always for your wonderful writing, and for the time that's gone into this work.