Reviews for A Peccatis
ChatterChick chapter 13 . 4/5
I keep hoping you’ll update this one day. I’m intrigued who this Nevermore is and what their connection to the Order was. I think Hermione’s a red herring, and am curious why she’s always the last known person to see these people alive. I love seeing all the DA members as adults, although it still hurts where there’s some missing.
Great job!
Stella Goodfellow chapter 13 . 3/26
Wow... I've torn through your stories, and I had no idea when I started this one that it wasn't finished. You've done amazing things with this world, and I would hate to see you leave it incomplete. But I completely understand life getting in the way. That being said, if you don't plan on finishing it can you tell me how it ends? I need to know. For my own sanity.

Good work, beautiful words, amazing story.
Zukuto chapter 13 . 2/22
Your stories are all fantastic. I hope one day this one is finished.
poetrywoman chapter 13 . 1/14
You're writing is really fascinating and creative. Do you write anything original? And please tell me you have the breast of this one somewhere!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Loving this story so far, and loved DAYD and Sluagh too. Hopefully this gets finished one day! I would love to know what happens next/why Hermione did what she did/what's going on with Draco and Black and Justin and the Wizengamot.
I love your writing, and will be gladly awaiting any new updates!
J.Marchman chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Hey man. Any chance one last chapter is a thing? I just found and read your latest.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
Oh my god... I knew it was Hermione! Well, you did make it pretty obvious. This is such an amazing story! But you can't just leave off here! Please, please, please update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
Oh God I can't believe it's Hermione! I want an explanation, will you keep updating?
donal chapter 13 . 5/14/2014
Hurry up with the rest, I want an explanation
TheGrandLotus chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
The history buff in me really appreciates the fact that the mission is called "Operation: Alexandria".
musingmarauder chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
Oh dear. I don't think it can really be Hermione but I don't understand how this can be explained away. Sirius' son seems a bit dodgy. Maybe him? I know you haven't updated in a really long time but I hope you're still working on this.
BrandSpankingNew chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
Well that is a terrible cliffhanger. I see that you are still writing in the fandom, so i do hope you will update this story eventually. perhaps sooner rather than later? I would really like to see more of the story especially since you stopped it when we know that something is going on with whole epic has been crazy and heartbreaking, I'm dying to know the secrets behind the ghosts and Hermione and why Harry can't handle this when Ron can. so please, for the sake of my insatiable curiosity, continue writing this story. it is simply too amazing to be left as is. Your fans would like to know the end of this amazing tale of darkness and pain and hope and overcoming.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
WHAT HAPPENS NEXTTTTTT!?
TheLoneTraveler chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
Please, for the love of all that is good in the world, update this story. If you can't finish writing it all out, could you at least give us all an overview of what happens in the end? I would love to know why Hermione was killing all of the old Order if it is really her doing it. There are so many other questions that need to be answered that I can't even think of right now. Please, update it or resolve it.
crimson-ash-1 chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
This fanfiction is fantastic. If only I could do what so many others have failed to do and prevail upon you in any way, shape, or form to continue this beautiful story. Please do, for the sake of my sanity and your other readers' sanity as well. We are dying to know how this story concludes. Thank you for taking me on such an adventure with Neville and the other DA. You're writing is genuinely thought provoking, humorous, serious and sad in amazing proportions, and you develop such strong and separate characters - each a hero in their own right, but real life thinking and feeling rather than cardboard cutouts. Thank you for writing the entire trilogy and all the extra stories as well. Yours Sincerely, Crimson Ash.