Reviews for Twinkle Twinkle
Ashlin Raine chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
The randomly bold words are very annoying.
Ashlin Raine chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
You might want to read the first line of this chapter. You will find a mistake there.
XxZessxX chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Nice idea. I hope that the next chapter won't take so long Because the idea of Harry and Severus facing the world with their relationship is just... cool xD And I'm really curious about the reactions.
The mental speech thing is interessting. That could be very helpfull. Draco and Harry could tell each other answers in a test for example ;) Or Harry could tease Severus with some naughty bedroom thoughs durin lesson xD I like that Draco and Harry are friends. They really make good friends.
Oh, Dumbledore doesn't knows about them, does he. For some reason I doubt that he'll be too happy about it.
Well all in all I Like this story. I think it really has potential to become something great.
I'm looking forward to read (hopeflly sooner than later) a new chapter.
XxZessxX
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
this is really good, i love dark knight as Sev's nickname and not just cos he looks like a bat
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
this is really really good but i think it would be even better if you got a beta-reader to proof-read it for you.
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Anxiously waiting for an update I love it
rmiser1994 chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
good/funny story so far :)
Azrael Jinsei chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Please write more soon. Thank you
LightAries chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Nice, I loved this bit.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
Great chapter. In like the vamp Sev bit.

Can't wait for more.
RougeKitsune chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
write more please
RougeKitsune chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
nice first chapter
NightAngel99 chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I like it so far and look forward to the continued reading of it. The spelling error questions... kneelled is supposed to be knelt, the other doesn't look wrong.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Great story. I love the interactions.

Can't wait for more.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Please write more soon. This is amusing. Thank you.