Reviews for Fear of Love, Love of Death
Cataglottisme chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Very interesting take on that complicated chapter.

I loved it
myth buster chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
But Pain isn't engaging in cold logic; he's delusional. He doesn't seek peace; he creates desolation and calls it peace. What he seeks would be analogous to gaining control of the world's nuclear arsenal and then nuking the major cities of any countries that start to become belligerent. Sure, that will end all wars, but at what price? The means he would use to prevent and end wars would kill more people than the wars themselves.
Randoh chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Great story. So many threads going on at different levels, yet somehow, you manage to put them all in and weave them together into a coherent story.
doc.exe chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
It's a very well written story.

But I believe the last part (when he decides that he is going to give it a try even if he gets hurt in the process) needs to be longer and deeper. It just feels too abrupt how he reach to that conclussion, specially considering all the grim thoughts he had before that.

As it is right now, the story don't really transmit the message of courage and hope that you are trying to convey. Instead, it's just a depressing reflection about the dark and ugly side of love.
UchihaKeiko93 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
T.T I love it, and I think something like that would happen :D I really hope so
Takayu chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I can't say that I enjoyed the fic but it was a good attempt at cracking into a phsyche in that state.

I've never personally been there before myself, I've been alone for too long to ever fear being hurt and to try to destroy it rather than embrace it.

But I did like the attempt.

Bravo.
Perpetual159 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
By far the best post-437 story i've read, because quite frankly a lot of then aren't that great. Simply amazing description if Naruto's anguish. A definite favorite. Thank you very much for sharing.