Reviews for Recovery
pollo chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
Years later, this never fails to make my heart flutter.
mamita chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, doing that there knowing they can catch them and others, my favorite couple of all this series or movie is CharliexRon, although a shame there are not many fics of them, Ron is worth more than you think and think , you think Harry this, Harry that, but never see Ron , not even his family , are fools , I here love the relationship of Harry with Ron , because in the end Harry and others have noticed Ron and what it Ron and what he feels, and I'm glad that here has been no heterosexual couples , because I do not like at all , at least not here , I really like that you put more POVs of others, not only Harry or Ron , but also from Bill or Charlie and the twins, I like to see what they think of Ron , Draco is often pig , and although I like Draco 's relationship with Ron , passed , poor Ron , here Ron is passed , it is true , of all they have done more miserable, Ron I love, but sometimes it happens , Harry goes well , when it is assumed that these two are inseparable, and very close, I love incest slash between Ron and his brothers, or is also fraternal , or couples with Harry , Ron always be submissive , not for nothing , but I like it like that, although it is a shame you did not put the whole lemon , except Ginny, not I like her, I do not like the straight with Ron , and less if Hermione , hehe , very silly at times , at the end by himself looking for the trouble, but hey , I hope you do more fics Ron , because it is a shame there are not many, still , so thanks and kisses.
almostkawaii chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I'm sorry, but I just had to say that this is fucking adorable.
*eeeeep!* .
chacra chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
that was really cute! ah i love how you made hermione! i love an understanding 'mione! again thanks for the one shot!
Bellsing chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Thats the first Ron/Lupin I've read(or even seen!) and I wasn't sure if I'd like it but I definitely did :) It was very sweet and I loved the fluffy ending.
The Shonen-Ai and Yaoi Goddess chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
D'awwwwwww!
Darth Granger chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I like unique pairings and I really liked this one as I don't see many slashy Ron pairings. The last one I saw was a Ron/Draco, but never got off the ground. Dang. Anywayzzorz, I liked the fic and I've always liked the "why did you run, I've always loved you!" thing.
sunshine'n'sarcasm chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
i honestly never even considered these guys as a pairing before now... i'm not really sure if i like them together, but the story was stellar none the less. i'm not much of a ron fan as it is, but i guess he's a lot cooler than i thought if he's got the good sense to choose remus ;P thanks for another awesome story!
ForbalaTheGreen chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
whoot! aw, that was so cute! i don't think about ron much in my fics, but this was super awesome!
Bobby's Baby Girl chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Julie

Remus and Ron? If it had been any other author I wouldn't have even opened it. WOW you pulled it off! Ron actually got a clue and Remus was sensitive and loving as usual! I love that you wrote Hermione realized it wouldn't work and let him go. I know several couples who were in the wrong sex relationships disastors. I almost want to hear more about Ron and Remus almost. You can write just about anyone. Keep up the good work! Barb
albe-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I...I don't know what to say. I love Remus, I love Remus kissing people, I especially love Remus kissing other men but...Ron?

While I think you got Ron's personality spot on...I dunno, this almost weirded me out. *suddenly knows how her readers feel*

Anyways, I love it just because it's so utterly random and unlikely. LOL.
Unfortunatelyabandoned chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Aww, that was really cute :) This pairing is actually pretty cute _ awesome possum job! Loved it!

xoxo,

Utah.
fuzzyalligator chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Although I don't like cross-gen, this story was great! I can actually almost see this happening. They were so cute together and I love how Remus was willing to let him go to so he could be happy. -sniffles- Always sacrificing his happiness for others.

And I'm glad you mentioned that Remus and Sirius were together before hand

Even though I don't like the pairing...what happened to Tonks? You don't have to answer, I was just wondering if she died or they never got together.

Sarah :3
rachybaby chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
ok i hav to say ew! i was really happy wen i saw ud posted new fics but ew! mind rom/remus isnt as bad as severus/remus wud love to no how u cud write that? so i ask very nicely that you make me smile agen and write a nice fluggy and funny puppy love fic D

rachybaby
Seconds and Stars chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
You're pure evil but this is fantastic-I'll see you in hell lol. Post again soon please :-)

~Jane