Reviews for Come Alive
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Hahaha! I can see this being realistic enough, too. Demons are reputed to have sex, even if they're demons about it.
Erza Fullbuster LOVE chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I like very much this pair! I expect for another fic from united them! Pls

It was very good! I like me very much the pair! ... jeje that I adjoin and innocent it is Gaara! I hope that some day you do SasukexKin's fic

Good I sit the lack of spelling, but it is that really I am terrible for the Englishman
bleach102 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
n.n liked it
X59 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
really funny
kenlon chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Gaara: Rar I will kill everyone!

Kin: *tits*

Gaara: Sweeeeeeet. *heads off to get a latte*

:D
SoundSparrow chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Love it!
badkidoh chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
great story.
Immaculee chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
GaaKin... Hee hee, that's what people will be doing when they see them strolling by lol... I like your story, you should write more GaaKin.
Silent Avid Magma chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Hahahaha. Im glad I randomly clicked this fiction. Nice. :D
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Heh, if all it took to soothe the savageness inside Gaara was a kiss there would be a billion fangirls fighting for that chance.
GirlWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I really like it. You should definitly make it a story, i love gaaxkin but i can never find hardly any.
Sabulum Procella chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Smooth move, Kin. "Come Alive" indeed... ohoho.

This story had me laughing out loud, and that doesn't happen very often. Hilarious idea, and hilariously written! Kudos to you!
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Win
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
who knew that would be all it would take to "sooth the savage beast" inside gaara _
RayRayOtega chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
That was a great one-shot. Great idea for making Kin show Gaara a different path and see the errors of his way. Should make it into a story, it has a potential plot.