Reviews for Strangers in a Familiar Land
Gemini011 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I was very confused at the beginning, but I'm wondering if that was according to plan. Ranma's characterization was very interesting, and I'm really curious about what happened with his team to get them where they are now. I would very much like to see more of this story, though with four years between publication and the time of this review I suppose I should accept that it probably won't happen.

Thanks for writing!
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Pretty interesting.

I do hope that you will be able to pull it off. Most writers usually make Ranma overshadow all the other characters when 1/2 gets crossed with other anime/stories.

It would be interesting to hear about all the alternate versions back stories though.

You made this story in '09 hope you will be able to add new chappies sooner than later
red neo ranger chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
loved it keep it up
KenZe chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Please consider writing this story!
Hishin Trueflame chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
i really enjoyed it

good grammar no ooc

all around a really good oneshot

wonder if you will ever go around making a series out of this
wolf40k chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I would love to see how this story would turn out if you ever decide to continue it, so I'll just put an alert on it just in case.
zzxxphaser chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This looks very interesting, hope more comes out sooner or later.
DeltaBladeX chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I liked this. If it ever gets continued beyond this oneshot, I'll be happy.
mountainelements chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
It's too bad that this is only a one-shot. If you're afraid you won't finish a longer story, maybe you could just not post the longer story until you've written it all?
Ranmakim74 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Fascinating story. looking foword to the next chapter.
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Really, really enjoyable. Hope to see more of this universe.
LinkOOT chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Cool crossover. It works quite well.
ariel stormcloud chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
great story
Jumper Prime chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Found this through your post on TFF and am very glad I took the time to do so. This story is awesome and I'm looking forward to more. Now I'm gonna thoroughly reread the post that got me here with a new understanding. I look forward to more.
The Unicorn chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Interesting start, looking forward to seeing where you go with this. I hope you manage to create a belivable Naruto-taught-by-Ranma who isn't ridiculously over powered althoughI can't see how.