Reviews for Cakewalk
mommy4thomas chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
I have never chuckled so hard reading a fan fic before! I really loved this! It was a mountain of awesome fluffiness and laughs!
Obscured Angel chapter 19 . 12/22/2012
I really loved your story. It was a wonderful read. But it kept me up all night, it's almost 4:00 am now!
I loved the different moments Bella spent with each of the Cullens and the way the text was written.
Thanks for writing, posting and completing. It's truly appreciated.
Obscured Angel chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
This story is so light hearted and funny, it's definitely making my evening.
I love the mission the boys are on and I wonder how that will end.
Obscured Angel chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
I'm on Bella's side, I'm sure this is some kind of vampire conspiracy.
that kiwi chick chapter 19 . 9/18/2011
Loved all the sweet family moments in this! Cute story.
featherdusterpixie chapter 18 . 6/24/2011
i love the cullens!
featherdusterpixie chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
featherdusterpixie chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
love your work!

featherdusterpixie chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
this is sooo cute and funny!
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
love this story!

you rock my world!

marsy-cat chapter 19 . 4/17/2011
Sorry not to review each chapter, but I read the story as a whole… Can I just say how much I really enjoyed it, spent most of my time either laughing or just going Awwww… Was so nice to have a story based around Bella spending family time with the Cullen's, especially Esme and Carlisle… Once again thanks so much for putting all the time and effort into your writing...
nightshadowlife chapter 19 . 4/9/2011
awwww I loved this story! :)
sholtsclaw698 chapter 19 . 3/7/2011
i loved it! you did such a amazing job with it! it was funny and sweet at the same time. :O)
sholtsclaw698 chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
i know you wrote this story a few years ago, but its my first time reading it and i am loving it! its soo funny, and yet very sweet. great job!

O, and "And in this chapter, Bella becomes the "sacrificial lamb". Get it? 'Cause Edward says he's the lion and all…. …..why do I hear cricket's chirping?"

was very funny!