Reviews for To Overcome
Awesome!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Awwww.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I'm glad that Fiona and Saul make Cadel happy.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
this story is so darn cute
wolfchasing chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Love it, Drift. Short and sweet. )

Those darned plot bunnies! *fist shakage*

Wolfy. xx
offs chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I loved this story! I read the books a while ago, and I loved them! of couse, I cam on here to see if there were any fanfictions ... and was utterly shocked to see that there were none! But now - finally! Fanfictions!

I can't wait for the third book to come out ...

Anyway, I'm blabbering. What I should be doing is reviewing your story.

It was short, I admit - shorter than I expected, given the word count. But what you did write was very poetic - in my boredom of waiting for the next book to arrive, I had actually imagined a scene very much like this. I imagine that Cadel might become claustraphobic, from his time in the plane with Prosper ... It's only logical that he would suffer nightmares from it - there's only so much someone can take!

Anyway, I love it, I definitely plan to favourite it, and and utterly releived to find someone on this side of the world on fanfictiion! (why is it that everyone seems to be American?)

~Red
CieloCrimisi chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
It's a shame that Evil Genius is so little-known. It's so much better than a lot of books I've read, and I'd love to see its fandom expand. Cute story, though not much description. But sweet in its simplicity. Just a reminder- the story name, author, rating etc. are all published at the top of the page. No need to re-write it all ]
BorneBeloved124 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I just got Genius squad today,(were have I been?) so I hope by the time I finish it, you'll have a story up, lol.

Can't wait for TGW (the genius wars)
First Review Ever chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
We're still waiting on that Saul and Fiona fic! :)

Good, otherwise.

Genius Wars comes out 2010 in the USA, by the way.
Beryl Butterfly chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
awe... short but sweet. love it though. one question... what is doona?
Vimmi99 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
it's a nice little ficlet.

Problem is it is too short, but other than that it was good. I'm looking forward to more genuis squad/evil genius stuff from you. (do you happen to know when Genius Wars is coming out?)

-Vicki
guinner chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
It's very short.. A well written story, but ruined as it is too short.
Stolen.Pseudonyms chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Oh, how angsty.

One again, I commend you on doing what you could to help the Evil Genius effort on fanfic. I've only just come back from a long non-fanfic absence, and I'm so glad there's FINALLY an Evil Genius section.

Very Nice.

aka Maddy
jonove1203 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I love the Evil Genius book. I have to admit this tory was a little different from the other stories I've read but it was deffinately good. Keep on writing:)