Reviews for To Overcome
Aww! How cute!
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I'm glad that Fiona and Saul make Cadel happy.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
this story is so darn cute
wolfchasing chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Love it, Drift. Short and sweet. )

Those darned plot bunnies! *fist shakage*

Wolfy. xx
offs chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I loved this story! I read the books a while ago, and I loved them! of couse, I cam on here to see if there were any fanfictions ... and was utterly shocked to see that there were none! But now - finally! Fanfictions!

I can't wait for the third book to come out ...

Anyway, I'm blabbering. What I should be doing is reviewing your story.

It was short, I admit - shorter than I expected, given the word count. But what you did write was very poetic - in my boredom of waiting for the next book to arrive, I had actually imagined a scene very much like this. I imagine that Cadel might become claustraphobic, from his time in the plane with Prosper ... It's only logical that he would suffer nightmares from it - there's only so much someone can take!

Anyway, I love it, I definitely plan to favourite it, and and utterly releived to find someone on this side of the world on fanfictiion! (why is it that everyone seems to be American?)

CieloCrimisi chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
It's a shame that Evil Genius is so little-known. It's so much better than a lot of books I've read, and I'd love to see its fandom expand. Cute story, though not much description. But sweet in its simplicity. Just a reminder- the story name, author, rating etc. are all published at the top of the page. No need to re-write it all ]
BorneBeloved124 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I just got Genius squad today,(were have I been?) so I hope by the time I finish it, you'll have a story up, lol.

Can't wait for TGW (the genius wars)
First Review Ever chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
We're still waiting on that Saul and Fiona fic! :)

Good, otherwise.

Genius Wars comes out 2010 in the USA, by the way.
Beryl Butterfly chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
awe... short but sweet. love it though. one question... what is doona?
Vimmi99 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
it's a nice little ficlet.

Problem is it is too short, but other than that it was good. I'm looking forward to more genuis squad/evil genius stuff from you. (do you happen to know when Genius Wars is coming out?)

guinner chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
It's very short.. A well written story, but ruined as it is too short.
Stolen.Pseudonyms chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Oh, how angsty.

One again, I commend you on doing what you could to help the Evil Genius effort on fanfic. I've only just come back from a long non-fanfic absence, and I'm so glad there's FINALLY an Evil Genius section.

Very Nice.

aka Maddy
jonove1203 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I love the Evil Genius book. I have to admit this tory was a little different from the other stories I've read but it was deffinately good. Keep on writing:)