Reviews for Max & Terry Songfic Piece
The Warty Hogg chapter 1 . 3/19
Posting material that is protected by copyright is forbidden by the posting guidelines of this site and is a violation of copyright law. A 'disclaimer' in NO WAY grants permission to infringe. It is merely an admission of guilt-this is the person I stole this from-and would be treated as such in any legal action. In addition, monetary gain on the part of the infringer is NOT required for the infringement to be legally actionable.
Please remove all copyrighted material. The administration of this site and the legal representatives of the legitimate copyright holder have been notified.
Writing is not copying. Writing is writing. Copying is illegal and unethical.
Silverquickstar chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Woah! Now, that was pretty deep. I love how you wrote this. DG was really right about you! lol! I love it!
DesertedMirage chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Wonderful. :)
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
SMALL. WORLD.

I actually started making an AMV for Terry and Max to this song last year but I don't have enough footage to finish it. I find it infinitely cool and hilarious that you wrote this song fic using "Who Knows". Great minds Y/Y?
dispatcher652 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I really like your Terry and Max Fics.I hope you are writing another story about them soon.