Reviews for What Hurts the Most
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Awesome oneshot. Oh wow, I thought it was the exorcism too-never even considered the possiblity that Sam had meningitis. At least he passed out before it became totally untreatable. I felt so bad for him when he was lying in that bed thinking Dean was going to leave him-just heartbreaking.

Can't wait for our nxt story Katalin!
Zaphire chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
"Sam gripped back tight as he anchored himself against the battering pain, hanging on until either drugs or sleep finally kicked in.

Dean breathed with him. Neither of them spoke a word.

Neither of them had to."

That right there was just beyond touching.I said once and I will say it again, I will so pay to see you in the Supernatural writing staff. :)
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Wonderfully written! I love everything Dean said, and Sam's reactions to what was going on. You made it very deep and very real! Thanks so much for sharing. D
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
*swons* That was love. *dabs away tears*
spnMom chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Another beautiful brother story. I can't wait until they talk it out on the show. I'm afraid it might not happen this season... Thanks for giving me some closure since the show hasn't been able to satisfy my urge for resolution.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Beautiful story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I totally wasn't expecting it to turn out to be meningitis. I like Sam thought it was the exorcism. I'm glad Dean was there for Sam. He must have been scared at how sick Sam was. I think they both need to realize no matter how things turn out they can't turn away from each other and start keeping secrets again. Great story!
Rat chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I love this.
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Another good one - Poor Sam- Glad he was able to clear some air with his big bro - Well done!
Von chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
*dies of the love*

Man.. I have got to get some will power.. I cannot scream 'OMG itZORZ YOU!' and lunge at your updates when it's past midnight and my day starts at 6.
shelby02 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Thank you for this great tag. The wonderful h/c between the brothers was exactly what I needed this morning.
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Oh Very Very Awesomely done! Great job with EVERYTHING!

Perfect misconception on Sam's part, Dean's quiet being misread, really excellent!

sifi
klutzysunshine chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Great fic. I loved it. Poor guilty Sammy. And then he became Sick!Sammy, another thing I like. At least Dean forgave him. Can't wait for your next fic.
Fianoglach chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Hi! :)

I kinda waiting for you to write this story, an event after The Great Pumpkin. And I knew it! \o/ A headache from hell. Sammy wouldn't just stand there and feeling no headache after the exorcism. Not with the blood running down his nose. I thought he could get a stroke because of it.

Thank you for writing it!

Regards

Dian
TraSan chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Oh, this was just all kinds of awesome, girl!

Got me teary-eyed before coffee though, which hardly seems fair. :)

The bro-mo definitely helped me feel better...been missing it for awhile on the show now. Thanks for the great tag to ITGPSW. I think you perfectly captured the brothers as they were after that episode.

Excellent!