Reviews for Planet Hulk: Reign of the Green King
Good work.
NobodieZ chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Great idea for a story.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
So far I am really enjoying this, and I hope to read more in the future. Good job.
Devil Rebel chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
interesting, hope you keep it up
Mastadon-King chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
FUCKING EPIC INTRO! TO FUCKING WAR, BITCHES!
JannaJS chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
I love your story so far and i really hope you continue it. I just watched Planet Hulk last night and now i really want to read more fanfics on it. there arent that many writers for Hulk stories.
Axmodefred chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
More please. Are the heroes on earth going to come looking for the Hulk?
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Interesting twist towards the end of Planet Hulk as it seems like a last mintue saved by both Korg and Hiroim that averted the tradgey of the explosion of Sakarr. :D

Still I wonder what else Meik the Unhived has plan if the explosion failed in this world ? :(

Also what became of the rest of the heroes on the Marvel Universe, surely someone would recongize that the Hulk isn't around here anymore and would be questioning why ? :(

I do hope you get this and try to continue on to the story because I wish to see what would happen if World War Hulk didn't occured like it should ? :D

PLease do keep up the good work upon such a great idea like this one. ;D
dispatcher652 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
I just found this story and it is awesome. I hope you will continue it. I didn't know about Planet Hulk until I saw the movie then I started reading more about Hulk. I didn't like what they did to the Hulk so I'm so glad you are writing this what if story.
Xhydralisk chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
I wondered if anyone remembered Planet Hulk! Good to see some still do.

Think we'll be seeing an update?
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
This is a scenario I was always tinkering with in the back of my mind. Don't stop updating, don't ever stop.
The Question23 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Mr. Jackson, what you have going here must be compleated! I think this is a great idea! I had never been a real fan of the Hulk until I read Planet Hulk and WWH but he has never been more justified of his rage then in these stories! Your opening summary has got me hooked and I'd love to read more!

TheQuestion23