Reviews for The Most Stupid Digidestined Yet!
Pippa digimon freak chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Yay chapter 4, I'm glad that TK and Izzy are out of the digidestined's love life *dies*

who are the new boys thou can't wait for chapter 5
chillheart chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
God how many boys are they going to meet? Sophie was a bit evil in this chapter, were you in an evil mood as well?
chillheart chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
I think I'm going to burst with lathter. I have just had a MacDonalds as well. Next time I'm getting a Big Mac.
chillheart chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
This one wasn't as funny as the last but still had disgusting humar. (Lolly.)
chillheart chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, I don't have a very good sense of humar but that was hilariouse!
Cuteveemon chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
How funny! Nic work, those girls must be really stupid. Lol keep up the sweet work!
ReimeiOokami chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
Hey why won't anyone review anymore!

Hello!
princess gatomon chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
Mamma Mia that was the longest chapter yet!

Phewph TK and Izzy are safe, but who are the new people, Find out on the next digimon digital monsters. he he

lots of punctuation this time.

Bravo anyway. :-)
princess gatomon chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
You aren't really gonna make TK love one of them, I don't mind Izzy but TK!

Please write another chapter!
princess gatomon chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
He He stupid disgusting Maisie and Forgetfully stupid unhappy Sophie, what a stupid team.

HA HA HA HA! What a laugh I have when reading your storeys.
princess gatomon chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
That is longer than your usual!

It was hilariouse keep writing!
Pippa digimon freak chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Oh it's getting interesting I wonder who falls in love with who, but one question why Izzy and TK. Don't worry I am a Takari fan and Miyshirou but this will be i-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-i-n-g please write next chapter son!
Pippa digimon freak chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
Well I would say it's longer with both of you but you alone is more interesting for you have funnier ideas 'lolly pop in tissue' thats an example, it was so funny. I'm more of a romance person but who knew this was better.
Pippa digimon freak chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
SO COOL THIS IS A GOOD STORY I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE MAKE UP CHARACTERS AND DIGIMON! But I would like to say you had commas were they shouldn't be.
ambiekinz chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Funny story! I get what you mean now!

I've edited it and I think this one is better!

Check it out!