Reviews for Hope
Mikela Glennen chapter 56 . 3/26/2018
You should make a Hope pt. 2, with Alice and Jasper's life after.
Tini chapter 56 . 1/2/2017
Hi,

I've just read and finished Hope for the 4th time and I just have to get this off my heart now:

still, I'm absolutely in love with it. It is truly the best book I've ever read and my very favourite. By far.

I love the characters; every single one is unique and deep and special. They're not just invented in about 5 minutes but it seems like you spent much more time on everyone of these amazing, adorable and overwhelming personalities.

I love the storyline. Just...completely in love with it. I think it's funny how a story that only has a simple romance as it's main topic develop is such a beautiful, thrilling and perfect read.

I loved every single chapter; every little or big twist. They all made me catch my breath and stay up late to finish reading. You always came up with something to surprise me with. And I totally loved it!

Even though I've read this so often now, I'm still on the edge every time when Steve lays a hand on Jasper or when Jazz meets Alice's parents or when he can't get to Alice during Greg's last attempt to ruin everything.
I cried like hell when Mack told his story, when Nick decided to take the fall for Jasper and then finally was set free again.
I had this cuddly feeling every time the fluff was coming up.
I wanted to strangle Greg close to a zillion times and my stomach lurched ever time when I pictured Spencer's torn eyes.

I honestly and genuinely want to thank you for this most epic read; for this story that didn't let me go for such a long time; for the laughs and the cries; for those characters, so perfect in my imagination who have become to feel like close friends. (The fangirl in me is coming trough, I'm sorry. :D).
Thank you for writing this and thank you for letting me (and the whole reader's world) be part of it. I doubt that I will ever be able to let it go. I'm probably going to read it another 1000000...0 times before I die and still be head over heels for it.
Thank you for Hope. It made my life so much more magical. It is perfection.

But now you have to excuse me; I've got a hot date I can't let wait. Don't know if you know him... his name is Forgotten Hope. XD

Lots of love,
Tini
KindKelsey chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
This story was amazing, I only just found it and am very glad to have read it! Thanks for taking the time to write :))
Guest chapter 55 . 4/12/2016
"you know what they say about HOPE breeds eternal misery " troian bellesario . Love the story huge fan can't wait to read the sequel
Guest chapter 41 . 3/22/2016
i know im a little late to reviewing but anyways love the story is katie dead or just left i cant wait to keep on reading congrats you should be an author i would buy your book
Twilight fan chapter 31 . 11/9/2015
I actually already thought Coach Davis was Jasper's father, but nice to know it was true :)
Twilight fan chapter 4 . 11/7/2015
Yes, I loved that Mike got punshed twice, lol.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/6/2015
This dude,nick,is the best friend I have ever know like we need more people like who stand up for there best friend!
Guest chapter 56 . 2/2/2015
ANAZING. Couldn't stop reading it, and this was REALLY high quality. Excellent job!
Shana chapter 56 . 11/12/2014
aww, so much cuteness at the end! loved it, keep up the amazing writing hun :)
Cam chapter 49 . 9/10/2014
I'm in awe... What a great story! When it seems like the story is about the end, there is yet another plot twist. I can only wish for a love as intense as this one. You are extremely talented and I can't wait to finish reading this fanfic :)
twilightnut chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
arghhhhhhhh I literally screamed with anger the whole way through the chapter! Poor Jazz :(
MW3addict chapter 56 . 1/22/2014
To be honest, i have a difficulty sticking with a story when it gets so long but i managed to read yours each chapter until the end. I think you have put alot of effort into writing this so great job
Anonymous chapter 30 . 1/18/2014
This is just a hunch, but I'm really wondering. Maybe the new coach is Jasper's father somehow? His biological father?
Pjrox chapter 32 . 1/2/2014