Reviews for Lipstick Kisses
mxddie chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
So cute:3
ghostanimal chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is adorable. My bestie likes to watch me put makeup on, always waiting for the day I poke my eye with eyeliner.
SMILEisMYmotto chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Haha this was adorable :3 loved it x
GOODBYEFRIENDS chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Lololol.
I loved this.
It made me giggle.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Yes eyelash curler is a torture device to make your hair stand.
Phoradendron chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Possible answer.."It's because there is an asteroid that will hit Earth soon and cause all factories and production of manufactured goods to shut down therefore Misa tries to see how L will look with makeup on before makeup and other products will not matter any more when one's life is on the line and so tried to put lipstick on him only to smear lipstick on his cheek when he looked towards Light's direction as he walked in the room."

Cute story, although L was a bit OOC when he said the line about always noticing how Misa looks. He wouldn't concern him with those matters while trying to solve the Kira case, but then again, this is an L/Misa pairing.
sakR9 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Haha! I'm glad SOMEONE noticed the lipstick kiss on L's cheek.

I love how you didn't add any pseudo 'Japanese' when Misa was talking except for the '-kun' which I'll let by. It is so freaking annoying when people insist on writing Misa with romanji all over the place to make her seem more 'Misa-Misa' like.

I just LOVED how L was so interested and got closer and closer to her as she did her makeup and also pressed his thumb to his lips, aiiieeeeee~!

One thing though, to shake your head or move it in any way when curling your eyelashes is FATAL. I KNOW. My poor eyelashes know! What's left of them anyway... :(

Misa could have just murmured instead of shaking her head, I think~

Just a few mistakes in the fic, like L not 'no'ing much about makeup [instead of 'know'ing ;)] and the word 'closely' [instead of 'closer' ;)] and a few other things, but it was so good. Thanks for writing it!
charlieslion chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Lol I wish this was canon.

I'm sure L would look lovely if he curled his eyelashes. (I've poked myself in the eye a few times with the eyeliner)
Dipped in Pocky chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
haha, this is a cute story :)
Chappy's Bestfriend chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
kawaii!

busted hahaha

it's so cute, too bad, i really like L for misa-misa
SecretBox chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This is the cutest! Definitely more than slightly amusing too.

Anything with L is probably cute aha. & moreso because you wrote it so wonderfully.

P.S. If you still need a beta, I certainly wouldn't mind helping you out there. D
18 and Life chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
This was amazing! It was the perfect example of a DN fanfic: sweet, funny, even a little sad. I really admire your writing talent.
AbsoluteAddiction-x chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Lol! :

'There’s always a chance she could poke her eye out with the pencil, and L admittedly thinks it would be quite interesting to witness'

Funny xD

Great writing, this OOC L isn't that bad because of how you wrote him.

Great work!
FastIce chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I found it funny. Eyelash-curlers DO look like instruments of torture! Kinda hard to explain though, especially as they've been caught lying once already...
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
*laughs* L was so cute. And so was Misa. I love her idea for their "stimulating conversation". Great job!