Reviews for Red Queen
onlyoneperson chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
The way you did this was beautiful. I've thought so much on the way of their relationship and the charecters to. I agree, grell's charecter in the beginning was amazing!
I use a different account now chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
It was really heartless and cold the way he didn't hesitate to end the life of the woman he "loved" ...gah! I really wished she came back or something.. or reincarnated. . Turned to a demon- reaper. XO Anything! And then maybe get back with Grell and stuff.

Eeeerg. They were so great together.
LooneyZampy chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Ooooh, this was very nice :D

You captured their personalities really well and your writing style is beautiful. I think that the beauty of your writing climaxes at this part -

"Grell picks up the cooling corpse and strips it of the beautiful red coat he'd put on day after day. He slides his arms into the sleeves, the warmth of the woman he had loved still trapped within its heavy confines. He can't put it on. His shoulders are too wide. So he lets it hang off his arms, like a shawl. Her scent clings to the fabric, like a hand out of the grave. It had been hers."

The images you use here stick so well with the story. And as for the coat, the coat has almost turned into a sorry of character itself in this paragraph, clutching to Grell as his deceased lover.

Loved it! :D
Durless chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Aww. This was beautifully written. It captured that arc quite well. The passion, the darkness, the slight twistedness of it all...Fabulous.
Shakespeare's Child chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Wonderful story. One worthy of being in the anime itself. I too, was fascinated by this couple. Mostly, it amused me that Grell would dispose of the Madame so quickly, he said he loved her yet, he did not even show any remorse after killing her.

Anyway, bravo! You are an exceptional writer!
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
That was a really good fanfic!
Cyan Sonata chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Okay firstly, this fanfic is absolutely gorgeous, you tie the canon with your own words so perfectlty, they blend seamlessly. Secondly, I love your analysis of Grell! Major props for both!
Jokesterette chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I love this story. I'm so fascinated by Madam Red and Grell too, I love their personalities, and I agree with you: even if Grell is always portrayed as a girly queer (which I love of him though) he's deeper if you think about it.

A truly beautiful fic. :)
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I think your reasoning st the end of this makes perfect sense, to be honest - and I noticed the coat also. I was sort of hoping it was not hers, but it must be I guess now that you mention it. Even if he loved her as well, many authours do not adress that he holds no sentiment for her any longer, so thank you for portraying his character well.
Glycogenesis chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
beautifully written.
CrazyXApple chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Elegantly written and a very accurate capturing of those two!
kirikirimai07 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I absolutely enjoyed reading this! Madame Red and Grell are both my favorite characters in Kuroshitsuji. I hope to read more MadameRed/Grell stories from you. :)
The Phantom Devil chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Will there be another chapter? It can't end like this so I'll be waiting!
ZRedPoppy chapter 1 . 3/28/2009

I enjoyed this a great lot. It was very accurate and I have to say I'm very glad to read all you wrote in your A/N for I don't feel as lonely as before regarding their relationship. I wish this pairing (that's canon and so hot!) was more popular.

I hope you can give us some more Redness~
329329 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
i loved it plz write more abt this couple...thanx for writing...