Reviews for Seven Sweets Riku Never Got Into And One He Did
Roxasfan234 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
...was the sweet he got into Roxas or the sugar quills?
sorafan360 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I've read it three times! :) 3
bassy66 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
ha ha ha ha ha
definatly a favorite!
matchynishi chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Loved this, omg.
Takara yume chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
best damn thing I've ever read. XDDD epic!
76Blank47 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
oh man that was so cute and FLUFFAY it was almost like a bunny 8D there should be more sweet epicness like this in fanfics~
Haninozuka Mitsukuni chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
aaaaah I can't believe I found this story this LATE!

But wow! You made my dreams come true!

Cute Cute Cute! Especially RikuRoku in Hogwarts! Kyaaa

*dies happy* more? *puppy eyes*
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
You made my dreams come true~! XD This was GREAT!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
aww, cute!
tecnagirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I don't really like cross-overs. But this was amazing. I can't even think of what to say... wow. I love it. Ypu placed them in the wrong world and did it so convincingly. Thank you for putting it up!
kattobangyou chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
LOL Riku's such a snarky jerk. xDD But I love him like that. XD
Pinuiini chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
pft that was too good :D
QueenoftheFireflyFilledNights chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I'm morally opposed to crossovers. Particularly Harry Potter/Kingdom Hearts. You've converted me. Love, love, love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love it! And you put Roxas and Riku in my favorite house and everything and OMG, have you done another one of these? No, really, I think I've been fully converted. So for that, thank you. Have a fantabulous day and thank you so much for writing this!
DarkAngel010 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
hn
Autumn Skyie chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Hello! This was actually the first Kingdom Hearts story I've ever read. But I think that I will go look it up and see what I've been missing. :D Great job by the way! :P