Reviews for Garden of Eden
writer.in.wonderland23 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Wow, creepy and dark. It was meaningful and wow just wow. I have no words except great!
sqrlbrd chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
... omg. I think you broke me. That was so beautiful and so heartbreaking at the same time. Amazing.
theflawintheplan chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This story was amazing! I felt so bad for Lillith, though, because in the lore I'd read about the creation story, Lillith was loved by God regardless of her views and was more willing to work with her. Thus God is a bitch, lol.

theflawintheplan

P.S. I'm considering writing my own version of the story, if you're interested! XD
MDK chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wow, this is some powerfull s**t! Loved it of cause,, and I think I will be reading it a lot more, closely, the next months. Thank you for posting this. :-)
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This story is beautiful. Heart wrenching beautiful and unfolds so slowly you don't notice until it's blossomed.

God is a terrible person.
blackamethyst923 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Very interesting spin on the adam and eve story! Very well written and intriguing. Extremely intense I was captivated by the similarities you wove between your version of the past and the present. Well Done. It's good.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
wow, terrible, dreadful ! too many Philosophy of religion classes.
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Holy crap. That was so sad. And good. Damn, woman, you're making me seriously hate sammy in your fics.

Heart
Kiluca1228 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
It's so hard to picture dean being gay it's like he is too straight to be gay LOLZ.. Anyways great story!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Very intresting take on the Adam and Eve story.
Ace7 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
That was brilliant!

I usually dont like Dean-Cas but this time I didnt mind my attentionn was on taking in every word of this amazing story. Lilith was the first human turned

I would complain about blasphemy if I actually got hung up in it instead all I see is one of the best stories Ive read in a long time

And Uriel being the one that kicked the first sinners out of the garden-mudmonkeys, really nice touch.
xMysterious Darknessx chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Wow... that was fantastic. You're a really great writer :)

xMDx
Melodious329 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This was a truly fascinating idea that you managed to really do justice to. I love how the two stories intertwine, though I would have loved maybe a sentence of guilt on Sam's part at the end. The ending sentence was really great though, very final and fatalistic.
Alana84 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Shit, was that good or not? I loved it, even though I'm not into the whole bible thingy, whatever!

But I really liked your take or should I say; the whole parallels with Adam/Eve/Lilith and Dean/Cas/Sam brilliant piece, I say!

Well done! The ending was especially good I thought! Wow!
nope nope not me chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
wow. That was amazing. so powerful. I can't believe how evil sam was though i really hope he doesn't go like that in the TV series. Anyway, loved the story and can't wait for you to write another. x