Reviews for Façade
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Aw, that's sad, but it was very interesting.
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Whoa... :'( That was tension filled and depressing. Very nice writing. ;)
Xxreverie chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Just freaking kill me already. Oh how I love your writing. I melt and giggle and cry and get pissed. You evoke so much emotion out of me...I'm crumbling.
Jellybell chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
So sad and beautiful...
Contrastive chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Short but brilliantly written.
You did it again. I had feels all over just reading this, it understands the concept of reading underneath the underneath.
The song that I listened to was: Say Something by A Great Big World and it REALLY makes it more dramatic and angst-y. I had tears in my eyes near the end.
salapa chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I love the pictures you write with your words, if you were to draw them I think I'd be hypnotized for hours, just staring. The way you portray emotion is also really beautiful. Thanks for writing :)
xxhopefortheworldxx chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Such angst, beautifully written. I loved how you made the scene such a peaceful one, contrasting from the tense atmosphere of the "conversation" between old teammates. I absolutely loved the conciseness of the story and the final line of Sakura's emotions finally leaking out with one tear. Love it :) great job once again!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
So much emotion!
Wishing-On-Airplanes chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This story is breathtaking. You portrayed them so perfectly. Sakura finally standing up to Sasuke must have been a shock to him. But, I kinda wish that they had given him a chance. It felt like Sasuke was redeeming himself. You SHOULD seriously continue!
LadyMartel4000 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Not bad, not bad
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
-tears!- Poor, Sakura! Love can be so painful.
SoSymmetrical chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Omg... Intense! It's amazing!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Sad but still good!
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I think this would be a wonderful fic if you continued this.
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
That was really well done!