Reviews for Is That All There Is?
AuthorSwimmerPoet chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
What kind of class was this that you were able to write about a book like Neverwhere for it? None of my classes let me choose to write about a book like this. I must admit that I am jealous. I also like the idea of a minor character POV. Well done inkburn. Well done.
Lammstrellicon chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Amusing truly amusing I love it. The cabbie rocked hehe.
Ebon Writer chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
That was great, I loved the ending, it was perfect. I'll make sure to check out more of what you've written.
RavenRyy chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Haha, A nice little tale! It was cool to see things from Gary's point of view. I loved the taxi driver at the end. Reminded me of the RPG that postmortum did. Hope you got full marks for this, I enjoyed it.
The Photosynthetic Elf chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Beautiful ending. I enjoyed reading this quite a bit. Thank you
Lyra the BadWolf chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This was really good, bet you aced your exam. I especially love the taxi driver, that was just a really nice touch. I hope you do do more Minor POVs, this one was great.

Peace & love & all that hippy stuff,

Lyra.
This Charade chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Just finished the book (not for school though.)

Best part: The end. It was awesome

Worst part: The reference to Neil Gaiman. I don't like crossing the fiction with the technicalities of the work

Notes for improvement: Embellish more. It read to similarly to the actual scene. I would have liked to see more new things.
The Rish chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This was fantastic! The very end was the best, of course, but the whole bit lines up seamlessly with the novel. Excellent job!

P.S. Please write "Mister Croup's Thesaurus of Killing." Please. ...Please.