Reviews for Devil's Sonata
aliceWALKER14 chapter 6 . 4/7
you made lavi A PRIEST ?! that is so hilarious ! hahahahaaahaaaaa!
aliceWALKER14 chapter 4 . 4/7
kand kanda kanda...he has such a nice heart...u wish his personality could be the same but that is the cute part abt him! ahh not realy cute but get the point..XD
MesuNeko chapter 17 . 12/17/2016
Oh God. This is fucking masterpiece. Ohsjs fuck my head hurt from all this brilliance. Like, literally. Its just awesome, beautiful, perfect and many more flattering adjectives. It would be marvelous if you continue this story. It deserves it. Also, I just noticed that many of my beloved fanfiction from are yours! I need to re-read every single one of them and then review, cause you're really brilliant writer. Wait for it!
Lavalilly chapter 17 . 11/9/2016
Please update date reading how mad Kanda can get will be very funny
cary99 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Awesome chapter
Ennael chapter 17 . 8/7/2016
This story made me so much to laugh! Yes I am not a person very well in my head but well... the end especially, and the way Allen is dripped that The Earl used his suicide for a movie that finished me! It was incredible:)
readwithcats chapter 17 . 7/25/2016
Hey, so I don't know if this is ever going to get finished but I hope it will because its really good. Plus I want to know what will happen with Kanda and Allen.
KawaiiKitsuneGirl chapter 3 . 2/23/2016
I like it

Oh, have read further than chapter 3. Just commenting in it. Because.
Avoided the evil piano tho

You and kurozaia remind me of jasdevi...with skinn's sweet tooth...i cant see them ignoring sweets if they were offered tho...
*forgets where this was going*
Huh

*goes off to read another chapter*
Ja ne!
Lena-luvs-cats chapter 17 . 2/18/2016
This is bloody fantastic! oAo
Dhea30 chapter 17 . 1/30/2016
I'm soooo hoping that this would be continued... TTATT
yanchoco chapter 17 . 6/19/2015
this story is good-when you will updating again? the last is 2011? somehow, the cliff really annoying like me lol
Kyla chapter 17 . 3/20/2015
I beg of you please continue this story I'm highly interested
CloudCarnivore chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
I hope for more chapters soon! It's been years
AllenWalkerXTrainHeartnet chapter 17 . 3/26/2014
Please put it off HIATUS! I want more please! Super interesting.
amenokuma chapter 17 . 3/20/2014
Well damn I really need mooooore! Pretty please? :)