Reviews for Devil's Sonata
Ennael chapter 17 . 8/7
This story made me so much to laugh! Yes I am not a person very well in my head but well... the end especially, and the way Allen is dripped that The Earl used his suicide for a movie that finished me! It was incredible:)
readwithcats chapter 17 . 7/25
Hey, so I don't know if this is ever going to get finished but I hope it will because its really good. Plus I want to know what will happen with Kanda and Allen.
KawaiiKitsuneGirl chapter 3 . 2/23
I like it

Oh, have read further than chapter 3. Just commenting in it. Because.
Avoided the evil piano tho

You and kurozaia remind me of jasdevi...with skinn's sweet tooth...i cant see them ignoring sweets if they were offered tho...
*forgets where this was going*

*goes off to read another chapter*
Ja ne!
Lena-luvs-cats chapter 17 . 2/18
This is bloody fantastic! oAo
Dhea30 chapter 17 . 1/30
I'm soooo hoping that this would be continued... TTATT
yanchoco chapter 17 . 6/19/2015
this story is good-when you will updating again? the last is 2011? somehow, the cliff really annoying like me lol
Kyla chapter 17 . 3/20/2015
I beg of you please continue this story I'm highly interested
CloudCarnivore chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
I hope for more chapters soon! It's been years
AllenWalkerXTrainHeartnet chapter 17 . 3/26/2014
Please put it off HIATUS! I want more please! Super interesting.
amenokuma chapter 17 . 3/20/2014
Well damn I really need mooooore! Pretty please? :)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
i wanna see what happens next
Kei-Kat chapter 17 . 11/23/2013
Wow... Didn't expect that! I wonder what The Earls gonna do when (if) Allen goes back. And what was Lavi and Bookmans role in this?! Hurry up and write a new chapter so my questions may be somewhat answered! Please?!
Panda Master X chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
Why you no make more chappies?! I want MORE! RAWR! This is getting so good, why you gotta stop!? Please update!
Arette chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
If kanda was sleeping right in front of me, I would pull at his cheeks too
Addiction's Curse chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
"The left cupboard door on the second shelf." he said. "Suit yourself."
...really? Who tells the suicidal kid who tried jumping off a bridge where the meds are?! Your just asking for him to overdose.