Reviews for Unbreakable
Deja Vu 22 chapter 1 . 4/28
This was great! Very very sad, but nice to read. Thanks for such an awesome fic
TearsForTheDead chapter 1 . 4/22
omg, I am still trying to stop crying, but I just somehow can't.
achillius chapter 1 . 3/30
This brought tears to my eyes.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 1 . 3/28
This is not okay. I am not okay.

...

...Just leave me alone *curls up in a ball and sobs*
euphorella chapter 1 . 1/1
this is a beautiful read. tragic, but beautiful. i loved sokka's perspective the best; i believe that is how he would deal with grief. the humor would still be there, but of course it would be heartbreaking and insightful. bravo!
selfindulgentwriter chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
ahhh so awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
A couple others commented that they wished you had included a section from Iroh's point of view, but I'm pretty sure that would have broken me completely.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Just read this and 'Eyes Wide Open', and I actually shed a few tears. You're a very talented writer!
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
This is so so sad! I'm crying rivers (though where is the Iroh angst?)! This was heartwreaking, absolutely heartbreaking, and very very believeable.
It was magnificent. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
This actually made me tear up, which is an achievement since I really don't cry easily.
Beautifully written, my one comment is I think that it would have been better to include Iroh as well... Though that would have made it incredibly heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
dang... just dang. you killed off my favorite character which i would normally hate... but dang... this IS beautiful. thank you for writing this.
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Make the hurt stopppp. Why do I do this to myself-do I enjoy making myself cry by reading beautiful fics about my favorite character's death? Uggggh. And the worst part is that I know I'm about to favorite this so I can reread it later and hurt myself all over again.
scriptdragonslayer chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I'm not crying. It's raining. Inside. Yeah, that's it, it's raining inside.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I liked Aangs that's the one that almost made me cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
so,so sad. i almost cried.