Reviews for Unbreakable
scriptdragonslayer chapter 1 . 8/26
I'm not crying. It's raining. Inside. Yeah, that's it, it's raining inside.
I liked Aangs that's the one that almost made me cry.
so,so sad. i almost cried.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 1/6
A heartbreaking read. I think I loved Sokka's one the best. It feels like it's just raw emotions spilling everywhere. Katara's feels a little too brief though.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I am not, by any definition of the word, an emotional person, but holy crap did Toph's section make me feel something, particularly her calling him brother.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Waahhhhhhhh! A tragic sequel! ...Haha...
I... kind of got my feels broken again. Aww... Aang's non-speech was... just... heartbreaking... aahhh zuko! You are indeed loved. D;
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Waahhhhhhhh! A tragic sequel! xD Haha
Random chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
You have ripped my heart out. Which is probably what you were going for. Mission accomplished. I love this story as well as eyes wide open. You portrayed the friendship between them amazingly and just about made me cry. These stories were awesome!
StardustRose22 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I would love to see a chapter of this from Iroh's perspective, he would really lose everything if he lost Zuko. Great job, I loved both this one and 'Eyes Open Wide.'
faultystart chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Ugh, I'm crying. Not shed-a-few tears crying, but tears-streaming-down-my-face crying. I think I got to the end of Katara's narrative before I started to cry (I don't cry much). I've never been good with words, so I'll try to express how I feel about this story as best as I can.
Just-everything about this fic made me sad. The word choices, the adjectives, the feeling I got from reading this all made me sad. I can't express how much this story made me /feel/.
Everything about this is perfect and honestly, I can't think of a better story.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Oh for the love of Spirits, now I'm /really/ crying. T_T

As much as I love the Water Tribe siblings, it was actually Toph and Aang's that touched me the most. Toph, because the way you described how she listened for everyone's heartbeat - and how they were each different from one another - was just so heartbreakingly perfect. And then when she called Zuko "brother,"... I nearly lost it, for sure.

Aang's... Oh bless his soul. ;A; And you know, it would be JUST like him to freeze up and be unable to say anything. All those memories... /3

Your incorporation of that character is brilliant. And yes, it's so very Zuko-ish that it tears my heart to pieces. T.T

All in all, a beautiful piece of work. Well done.
Bleach4Soul chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
That... I lasted until the middle of Aag's segment, then it was roo much. I now have tears running down my face... This makes my top five zuko-related fanfics. Congrats.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Brilliant, tragic, so achingly sad. I was crying so hard haha. Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous piece.
Kensy Echo chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This is the first FFn I read in this fandom and it has already made me sobbed and cried my eyes out TT-TT I can really feel the friendship here and it's really sweet. You describe all scene and their's inner feeling so detailed. I really can imagine how great Zuko was and it made him loved by everyone. I love him too :* Thank you very much for making this FFn! Keep writing!

firedragongirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
It's been so, so long since I last cried reading a fanfic. I completely broke down at the end of Toph's segment, and the tears still haven't stopped coming. Aang's feels the most powerful, and oh, Agni, this was beautifully done.