Reviews for Unbreakable
selfindulgentwriter chapter 1 . 9/12
ahhh so awesome!
A couple others commented that they wished you had included a section from Iroh's point of view, but I'm pretty sure that would have broken me completely.
Just read this and 'Eyes Wide Open', and I actually shed a few tears. You're a very talented writer!
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 5/8
This is so so sad! I'm crying rivers (though where is the Iroh angst?)! This was heartwreaking, absolutely heartbreaking, and very very believeable.
It was magnificent. Thank you.
This actually made me tear up, which is an achievement since I really don't cry easily.
Beautifully written, my one comment is I think that it would have been better to include Iroh as well... Though that would have made it incredibly heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
dang... just dang. you killed off my favorite character which i would normally hate... but dang... this IS beautiful. thank you for writing this.
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Make the hurt stopppp. Why do I do this to myself-do I enjoy making myself cry by reading beautiful fics about my favorite character's death? Uggggh. And the worst part is that I know I'm about to favorite this so I can reread it later and hurt myself all over again.
scriptdragonslayer chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I'm not crying. It's raining. Inside. Yeah, that's it, it's raining inside.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I liked Aangs that's the one that almost made me cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
so,so sad. i almost cried.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
A heartbreaking read. I think I loved Sokka's one the best. It feels like it's just raw emotions spilling everywhere. Katara's feels a little too brief though.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I am not, by any definition of the word, an emotional person, but holy crap did Toph's section make me feel something, particularly her calling him brother.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Waahhhhhhhh! A tragic sequel! ...Haha...
I... kind of got my feels broken again. Aww... Aang's non-speech was... just... heartbreaking... aahhh zuko! You are indeed loved. D;
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Waahhhhhhhh! A tragic sequel! xD Haha
Random chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
You have ripped my heart out. Which is probably what you were going for. Mission accomplished. I love this story as well as eyes wide open. You portrayed the friendship between them amazingly and just about made me cry. These stories were awesome!