Reviews for Unbreakable
I liked Aangs that's the one that almost made me cry.
so,so sad. i almost cried.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 1/6
A heartbreaking read. I think I loved Sokka's one the best. It feels like it's just raw emotions spilling everywhere. Katara's feels a little too brief though.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I am not, by any definition of the word, an emotional person, but holy crap did Toph's section make me feel something, particularly her calling him brother.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Waahhhhhhhh! A tragic sequel! ...Haha...
I... kind of got my feels broken again. Aww... Aang's non-speech was... just... heartbreaking... aahhh zuko! You are indeed loved. D;
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Waahhhhhhhh! A tragic sequel! xD Haha
Random chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
You have ripped my heart out. Which is probably what you were going for. Mission accomplished. I love this story as well as eyes wide open. You portrayed the friendship between them amazingly and just about made me cry. These stories were awesome!
StardustRose22 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I would love to see a chapter of this from Iroh's perspective, he would really lose everything if he lost Zuko. Great job, I loved both this one and 'Eyes Open Wide.'
faultystart chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Ugh, I'm crying. Not shed-a-few tears crying, but tears-streaming-down-my-face crying. I think I got to the end of Katara's narrative before I started to cry (I don't cry much). I've never been good with words, so I'll try to express how I feel about this story as best as I can.
Just-everything about this fic made me sad. The word choices, the adjectives, the feeling I got from reading this all made me sad. I can't express how much this story made me /feel/.
Everything about this is perfect and honestly, I can't think of a better story.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Oh for the love of Spirits, now I'm /really/ crying. T_T

As much as I love the Water Tribe siblings, it was actually Toph and Aang's that touched me the most. Toph, because the way you described how she listened for everyone's heartbeat - and how they were each different from one another - was just so heartbreakingly perfect. And then when she called Zuko "brother,"... I nearly lost it, for sure.

Aang's... Oh bless his soul. ;A; And you know, it would be JUST like him to freeze up and be unable to say anything. All those memories... /3

Your incorporation of that character is brilliant. And yes, it's so very Zuko-ish that it tears my heart to pieces. T.T

All in all, a beautiful piece of work. Well done.
Bleach4Soul chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
That... I lasted until the middle of Aag's segment, then it was roo much. I now have tears running down my face... This makes my top five zuko-related fanfics. Congrats.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Brilliant, tragic, so achingly sad. I was crying so hard haha. Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous piece.
Kensy Echo chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This is the first FFn I read in this fandom and it has already made me sobbed and cried my eyes out TT-TT I can really feel the friendship here and it's really sweet. You describe all scene and their's inner feeling so detailed. I really can imagine how great Zuko was and it made him loved by everyone. I love him too :* Thank you very much for making this FFn! Keep writing!

KensyEcho
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
It's been so, so long since I last cried reading a fanfic. I completely broke down at the end of Toph's segment, and the tears still haven't stopped coming. Aang's feels the most powerful, and oh, Agni, this was beautifully done.
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Very interesting quote and title for this, because it seems like those themes are much more in the subtext than overtly stated in the fic. Truly excellent work with all the character points view and all of them pretty unique too, especially Katara and Toph with how Katara identifies so much with her element and how differently Toph sees everything through her earthbending. With both Sokka's and Aang's sections, there was just a touch of humor, which I actually liked. There's so much raw emotion getting thrown around in this fic, even irony is good to lighten things a touch. I almost think Sokka's oaths should have been more specific to Avatar-verse, I mean why would they have the same cuss words as we do? And just because no one EVER swears in Avatar I had kind of a 'huh' reaction. It worked pretty well though. Zuko giving the knife to Sokka and getting him to promise to keep Zuko on the straight and narrow or take him down worked well. Well, it was more a promise to kill him if he turned evil, but I can see Sokka taking that as incentive to make sure Zuko stays good, and Sokka does seem the most likely to understand what Zuko was saying to him. Good angle to have Sokka furious at Zuko for dying on them, and his whole response to it really showed how much the two had bonded. Maybe this isn't logical, but I actually got the impression that Aang was pretty good at public speaking, or maybe he just usually knows everyone in the audience so it doesn't feel like public speaking to him, but anyway it was an effective mechanism and having him choke up on the eulogy he was supposed to give came across really strong. I love how we get a real look at the impact of Zuko's death on the nation in Aang's perspective, and even if he didn't actually give the speech, I liked it, and it was probably more powerful to just have him stand there and weep. That dying character to protect really does seem quintessentially Zuko, and the line about giving homework was really touchingly funny. Great impact with your ending.