Reviews for lost in the shadows
Beachgirl25 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Fantastic story! I love the way you showed all the different layers of Lo and the special love and bond between Ro and Gambit!
mizzpray chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Loves it!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Amazingly beautiful and sad at the same time. What a classic story is all about.

Thanks for sharing.
Crazy4Wolverine chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Sweet story :) I really liked it. It was really entertaining and great character. Not much OOC if you ask me :) it was all really well done.
The Scribe2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Absolutely fantastic story. Bravo. Well done.
Britt601 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This was a really good story you got here. It was really long, but I was sucked into the story nevertheless. good job!
MilkshakeBitch chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This story was simply just brilliant. Everything about it. The characters were portrayed just right. Ororo is already my hands down favorite X-Men character, but now I just love her a bit more.

Logan crunched down the last of the chicken, having picked it clean as a vulture-except for the wishbone. That he waggled at Ororo and said, "Wanna make a wish?"

"I wish you dead and your stinking carcass rotting in the sewers of Hell."

and

"What 'bout Stormy?" Remy demanded, even though his voice was barely more than a whisper. "She hungry, too."

"Yeah, 'Roro wants ta sink her tusks into a rare steak that looks a lot like me."

funny as hell. You are official one of my new favorite people. xD!

*gives you golden star*
Prexistence chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
OMG, this is one of my all time favorite fanfic! I'm so glad it got posted on here! thank you thank you thank you!
BJ2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I am so excited to see this story again! This was one of the first fic I ever read. I loved it then and reading it again has been such a pleasure. Thank you! :)