Reviews for The Change
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
love it looking forward to more.
Leens chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
:) Oh Rory... I'm so intrigued as to what happened to make her move to Hartford and date Mike. I like that T/R are friends (for the most part) here. Thanks! (Yowza 2005 was a long time ago...)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
is it too much to ask for an update?
JJsMommy27 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Good story so far you should really complete this story you were doing a really good job on it
e13 chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
please update
Katine chapter 13 . 4/16/2008
Where is the rest? I want to see where this goes.
LoveToLoveYou22 chapter 13 . 2/29/2008
omg i loved it. r u going to write more?
cheerrrgurl71 chapter 13 . 7/10/2007
omg! iloce this story so much! are you gonna finish it or are you abandoning it cause you haven't update in like 2 years? i REALLY hope you decide to start it again! i love the last little paragh with tristan asking about the 'US' thing! it was so cute! you can't leave us hanging at this point in the story! so...PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE TRY TO UPDATE SOON!
Kate chapter 13 . 1/14/2007
I love this story! I think I've read it about a billion times. It makes me sad that it appears that you wont be finishing it.
GHLuluDanteAnnaLukefan30 chapter 13 . 11/18/2006
i REALLY REALLY like this story..

please continue soon. I know it being updated slowly I actually looked by opening up the list or your story but clicking on your user name but it been a while again.

I can't wait to see why she's not living with her mom or where she is living for that matter.
rockrose chapter 13 . 3/27/2006
I really, really love this story! I hope you continue to update it. It's a great story.
Mamashirl chapter 13 . 3/8/2006
Haven't read that in a while... like it
purpleribbions chapter 13 . 12/19/2005
good very good you need to update more and more and more
MaryKitty chapter 13 . 7/30/2005
OMG i love this story! i hope you update soon bc i like this rory! shes more fun
the guilf chapter 13 . 7/19/2005
I like fun Rory and how she doesnt sugar coat stuff. Cant wait for an update.

~RG