Reviews for Maximum Ride: Time Magic & Wings
a-promise-that-i-keep chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
I love your ideas! This is really cool.
One thing I would suggest would be to double-check your grammar and make the chapters as well-written as possible before posting them. I noticed a few grammar mistakes over the past few chapters.
Other than that, well done!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/3/2013
mores plz
Guest chapter 22 . 6/29/2012
that was brilliant! luv the ending. can't wait to read the sequel. write more stories (especially with iggy)
Speccyferret chapter 22 . 10/16/2011
I went looking for a Max Ride/Dr Who story, and found a Max Ride/Dr Who/Harry P Story! *is in love*

It's brilliant btw :D
who R U 7 how do U no my name chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
i love it! i hate reading long stories but i'll give this one ago because it's fantastic. be warned it might take me awhile i'll review again when i'm done (test my strength of will to finish and the will of my mum to let me use the internet) again it a great story (;
LotsOfChocolateOnTop chapter 22 . 3/12/2011
I love the reference of The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers.

"That still only counts as one!"
Hikaru chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
seriously, HAGRID? again WEIRD BUT COOL! XO
hikaru chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
wow!(being sarcastic) that is still weird but cool!
Hikaru chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
seriously harry potter hermione and ron? this is getting verey weird but still cool
Hikaru chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
dumbledore,fly boys. like i said before weird but cool.
Hikaru chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
ok...wow that was weird. y was severast snape and voldemort in this? anywho that was just weird! but cool the same time.
you are a retard chapter 22 . 2/27/2010
DUMBEST STORY EVER!
The WolfCat chapter 22 . 1/22/2010
That was AMAZING! I can't wait to read the sequel. I'm sure it will be as brilliant as this fic!

TARDIS Queen x
Skyuni123 chapter 22 . 12/17/2009
One word the Doctor says 'FANTASTIC!'

10/10 Brilliant. I enjoyed this from start to finish. :)
wishyfishy chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
WAIT! Voldermort doesn't meet up with Wormtail and regains his body until the fourth book and right now Harry's in his third year (or book). That doesn't make ANY sense. I'm sorry I can't take this anymore...
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »