Reviews for Spring Break Incident
Avenging Neko chapter 26 . 1/22/2014
The babe with the power. What power ? Boo foo. Who do? You do. Do what? Remind me if the babe.

TeeHee. As always I fa stalk your work cuz if rocks and I hope spell check is working right... Blame my small screen if this is illegible
Pain's Rebel Angel chapter 26 . 12/14/2013
Is there a sequel because there sooo should be
Lozzarooni chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
I had to dig my old French dictionary out to understand some of the French words scattered throughout this as it's been a long long time since I did any high school foreign languages but it wasn't a problem and I loved reading this. Squee and his need to ride gators and the whole hugging it out with the snake had me laughing my socks off. Another original story that was well written and kept me hooked from start to finish. Thanks so much. :D
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
New York University, where you say Sarah is going to school, is in downtown New York City. Then you say she and the other girls are going to a small upstate college. Which is it?
FeyFaerie chapter 14 . 1/16/2013
I noticed that you wrote in this chapter that Hattie disapproves of smoking...and yet near the start of the story, you had her smoking a cigarette with the use of a long cigarette holder...
Guest chapter 21 . 7/2/2012
hahah wonderful!
moira hawthorne chapter 26 . 7/3/2012
hahahaha wonderful! ...and now i really must be off to bed...
this didnt post last night

anyways lovely story... thoroughly enjoyed it!
moira hawthorne chapter 25 . 7/2/2012
hahaha I knew it! jareth you are a fooool sometimes... but isnt every man?
moira hawthorne chapter 24 . 7/2/2012
"We have to save them," Beau fretted, "I have to tell her I love her…"

Jareth felt a hand grip his heart, he looked at his Godson, speechless for a moment. "I promise you… you'll be able to tell her."

actually I think it be much more fitting if Beau meant Lizzie
moira hawthorne chapter 23 . 7/2/2012
oooooh Jolene doesnt have the most current intel of Gyles plans... this is gonna be tricky
will Jareth believe she betrayed him... or maybe she is indeed... maybe she indeed know Gyles plans the sacrifice to be at Jareth's own plantation.
moira hawthorne chapter 22 . 7/2/2012
Beau you maybe a match and catch beyond the dreams of normal womenkin... but... you better still not be playing at stealin a fish out of the paws of Tonton... he wont bear that!
moira hawthorne chapter 21 . 7/2/2012
Guest chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
I get the feelin Jingle likes Squee
the same way Jareth like Sarah
Guest chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
hehehe goblins with wings... now where have I see that!