Reviews for Fate Worse Than Death
It looks like Vixen's "Black and White" has been put on the market for sale using different characters.
Ticcing Bat chapter 25 . 10/27
so good.
Toni Masen chapter 25 . 10/9
OMG that was a cracking story, I couldn't put it down. Renee was pathetic. I disliked Charlie intensely. Jacob irritated me as usual. I think this is the first Edward that has ever annoyed to the point that I actually thought to myself that I didn't like him! Everything and everyone at St. Vincent's ...whoa, that had me on edge. When Bella came to the conclusion that Edward only wanted her for the rest of HER life, that broke my heart, i'd never thought of it that way before. Bella let Jimmy off very lightly, blowing the drugs into his face, she should have followed that with the cattle prod! BRILLIANT
jk chapter 6 . 5/27
seriously? you gave bella ptsd? just from a doctor shocking her a few times a week? get over yourself bella jesus...only pussies get ptsd...ya I fuckin said it. you cant deal with your shit? its just like fainting...you cant deal with shit so your body shuts down...
ptsd is for pussies
jk chapter 5 . 5/26
is the rest gonna be about "healing" cause if it is just let me know so I can stop wasting my fucking time
jk chapter 3 . 5/26
if bella really believed that Edward left her because he just wasn't that into her then why would she feel like it was appropriate to go to his room and throw herself at him?

that doesn't seem like something you would do if someone broke up with you
jk chapter 2 . 5/26
so at the mention of Edwards name bella not only freaks the fuck out but then her body shuts down? ohhh that makes sense...LOL hahha stuuupid

I'm confused how she wakes in her room...then presses her face to cold glass...but then when her "angel" comes in she feels her restraints fall away...as if shes strapped to the bed...so which is it? surely if shes strapped to a bed she didn't have a cool window pane right there to press her face against!

why is bella so pathetic?
omg were in the woods...don't leave me here! I cant possibly walk out of the woods on my own! LOL
then the numbers came to block the pain? seriously this is the shit you write?
jk chapter 1 . 5/26
this really makes no fucking sense...bella is human she doesn't even feel the mating bond...so all this is is a teenager acting like a boy leaving her is the end of the fucking world...drama queen!

this bella is one of "those" people...you know the girls from Victorian age that have "the vapors" ...that cant deal with any kind of drama...that cry and scream when they see someone hit someone else...that break down and cry over not much...that fucking faint...their bodies actually shut down because their pussies and cant "handle stuff" that get ptsd from seeing a mugging... flinch when they hear "his" name...have panic attacks when they see something that reminds them of "him"...don't eat cause their depressed...LOL so mother fucking pathetic...
how about a story where Edward leaves and bellas like well he can go fuck himself...and she just moves on...barely thinking of him, cause hes in the past and theres nothing she can do to change him leaving...cant force someone to love you after all

having her look like death and act fucking crazy? not really appealing
Truth be told Charlie is and was right. Edward hurt her and she forgave him just like that. And Edward had the nerve to be mad at Charlie when he was drunk. Boy bye you were gone for how long again and made the whole family not talk to her to the point that she got so bad that she ended up in a hospital. When it all comes down to it Bella the dumbie even in the real book chose possive and obsessive Edward first before family and everything else. Obviously Edward haven't hears of personal space. Hell the more I go on the more I think Bella is stupid and Edward is just a twat who ruins everything. Heck i think Rosw is a snob b****h but i rathe deal with her then wining Edward. I mean really Edward can go off the deep end and kill eveyine in town and her dumbass would still choose him. No not me sorry.
What. The. Fuck.
twiclare chapter 25 . 2/1
It feels true to the story that things aren't all suddenly perfect. The level of mental and physical trauma that Bella had been through would inevitably leave its mark for a very long time.
twiclare chapter 21 . 2/1
That's so sad, she's lost.
twiclare chapter 20 . 2/1
Wow, that was powerful. Her comment about Edward not saving her but wanting her to die slower was heartbreaking. He really is a moron!
twiclare chapter 19 . 1/31
Jasper seems to understand so well what Bella is going through and how she's feeling. I'm a little nervous about what's going on with Edward disappearing and the girls all out!
twiclare chapter 14 . 1/31
I have an awful feeling she's going to need that knife.