Reviews for Fate Worse Than Death
BridieM chapter 25 . 8/5
A gem of a excellent story. Filled with honesty, drama and integrity. Thank you for leaving it up for discovery.
BridieM chapter 20 . 8/5
such wonderful writing.
BridieM chapter 16 . 8/5
This is such a powerful chapter. The last one too. Bella is really coming into her own. Very proud of her.
BridieM chapter 3 . 8/4
I read this story before I found the courage to sign up. I loved this story however I was unable to review as a guest. So pleased i have found it again. Thank you for leaving this gem available for us to rediscover and enjoy.
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 8 . 5/23
So, I have never understood or thought that the Cullens would have to avoid Bella on her period. Imagine having to stay home from high school or college every time a girl had her period. They would NEVER be able to attend.

That being said, love the story!
Randi.Lynn.Stuart chapter 25 . 8/27/2014
Wow. Really wow. Very well written story, different and new. You did a very good job and you should receive more reviews. I would to read more of your stories if they are like this one. Congrats & good luck,
.Stuart.
LillianAmethyst chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
I found this story because someone posted the description as a story they were looking for, the reply comment led me here and I'm so glad it did.
qhrciskrpc chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
Given the basis of this story - vampires mate for life and suffer if seperated - I would question if Bella was suffering a dissorder or if she was simply dammaged. A person must be judged to have a dissorder before the book is applied. (last I heard the book does not permit a determination of sanity.

My intro to psych lecturer said that for his doctorate he had to go through the process of the book. The book determined that he was crazy - religious experiances - but secular instructed sniggered because instructed had already assesed Dave as sane.

I am enjoying this story. Hope it got finished. Read a few of these. If you know someone who is thinking about writing one suggest a GOOD looney bin and competent doctors. Ad in hypnosis, the volturi... Could be really interesting. Aro; "bring the child to me. Give me her hand..."

I suck at answering emails. You have been warned.
Vbarby chapter 19 . 12/17/2013
arg:'(((( I've been crying almost all chapters, it's so depress but I like it! 3
constant3 chapter 25 . 12/5/2013
Wow... This is just amazing. It is so beautiful. I absolutely love this story. Most writers shy away from focusing on Bella's deep relationship with each Cullen, but you did it brilliantly. I also love Edward and Bella's interactions and relationship. So many parts of the story brought tears to my eyes, which doesn't happen to me very often. I also really liked how even though so many sad things happened, the focus was on how she got better. Thank you for sharing this incredible story.
Sailaranel chapter 25 . 10/26/2013
Really well plotted story.
I enjoyed Bella's strength and frailty, and how she wasn't cured in a session and got over it all.
akela9 chapter 24 . 10/19/2013
A truly great story. I cried a lot over Bella's suffering... And the chapters dealing with Charlie's death and Bella's fading were incredibly poignant. Thank you so much for sharing this.
Col. Rage-Shadow Dragon Leader chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
I've been looking for this story for months! I'm so glad to have it back!
I love the atmosphere of this story. I love the hurt, the drama, and the Jasper-Bella relationship in this.
The-Kelli-Rose chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
I can't remember where I saw the rec'd. I think ADF? I am so happy I found it - what an amazing story! This is truly a hidden gem. Your writing is so, so good. Your character development is extraordinary. IMO, you did a much better job than Stephenie did with the intricacies of the relationships between not only Bella & Edward, but Bella & the Cullen's. You've definitely got a talent & I thank you for sharing that talent with the rest of us.

P.S. Since its been some time, I was wondering if that Edward POV you mentioned in the A/N ever came to fruition?
RDoster2012 chapter 25 . 4/26/2013