Reviews for The Ashes of Katarr
machievelli chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Posted 27 October 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but had problems last year so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. But you on fanfiction deserve your reviews, even if I am running late. But I'm catching up as you read this!

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

50 Years post TSL: Visas returns to her home world

The piece is a sad and poignant view of the past for the sole survivor of the Jedi that we remember from the games; with the sole exception of Jolee. Looking back, and seeing the deaths of everyone we might have loved from the game. Returning home at the last was perfection.

Pick of the Week
grandnester chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This is a very well written character piece. Nice job.
Osprey Eamon chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Wow. I really enjoyed that. Think you did a wonderful job of embellishing Visas' perspective and like the idea of the fates the Force grants people - outside any great prophecies - in "It is a pattern woven through my life, a role that the Force sees fit to grant me: I am the one who remains, the sole survivor, and so it is my lot to stand over the graves of the departed beloved and whisper a few last words to the wind."