Reviews for Persona 4: Simulacrum
TheRev28 chapter 23 . 4/22
*Slow clap* Well done. Absolutely fantastic. This might seriously be one of my favorite post-canon stories for *any* piece of media. The longer I read, the more I realized just how much thought and time and effort went into just the *planning* of this fic, let alone the actual writing of it. I thought you nailed the characterization for everyone's future selves in a believable way. The way the mystery slowly unraveled throughout the story was superb. The writing quality and prose were excellent. All told, thank you for writing this. Reading it was a truly wonderful experience.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 23 . 12/9/2017
huh, interesting
Arboreal Musteline chapter 5 . 8/5/2017
wasn't namatame a politician before he came to inaba? that means he's souji's senior in age, status, and many things. how can souji just add "kun" to his name and he just accepted that? a
Mara jade chase chapter 23 . 6/17/2017
wow. that was so good! I love mystery and action (and some whump) and writings that make me feel emotional. i moved a ton in middle school so this story was like amazing for me. great job! :D keep writing!
Dark-Syaoran chapter 23 . 9/12/2016
One of the best stories I can find in this particular fandom and look how old it is. Even more rare is the fact that it is Souji/Rise. I enjoyed pretty much the entire thing from start to finish, with perhaps the exception of what happened to Souji and Yukiko's relationship. It kind of felt like cheap drama to help prop up Souji and Rise coming together and was probably the weakest part of the story.

Nanako was also an incredibly annoying character.
sweetestofpeas chapter 4 . 2/1/2016
The hell? What happened to you, Sweet Nanako!?
UhhICanExplain chapter 23 . 11/29/2015
As far as fanfictions (and modern literature, for that matter) go, this has been one of the most brilliant and enthralling stories I have read in a very, very long time. Your attention to detail is exquisite, and I have not been this thoroughly invested in a plot in ages. Your literary career is bound for greatness should you chose to pursue it, and I am so happy to have fallen upon this fic by random happenstance. Thanks for the ride.
SHOminazuki chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Wow, nanako's… different.
Destroyman chapter 23 . 6/25/2014
This story is a true masterpiece as far as fanfiction goes. I am honestly speechless as to how good a story this turned out to be. I realize it's been years since this was written, but I still feel an obligation to applaud the author for this amazing piece of literature. Without a doubt the best fanwritten story I have ever read in my life.
staringatstars07 chapter 15 . 4/11/2014
I love the evil sides of characters. Maybe it's because Shadow Souji called everyone out in such an awesome way or maybe it's because he reminds me of Hollow Ichigo, all I know is he's better than ice cream and hot cocoa on a snowy day.
Sock my Rock chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
I just finished this story, and holy crap it was amazing! I honestly don't have much more to say about it, but I'm glad that I picked it up and I got to read it. Everything was so well written, from the characters to the story, it just felt like it could be a real extention of the canon. Like I said before I was really happy that I got to pick this story up as I enjoyed it very much!
Vengeful Beast chapter 23 . 9/6/2013
This is easiky one of the best fanfiction i have ever read. Only thing that i didnt like about it was Nanako. Every time she was in a scene i cringed at how awkward her dialogue was, when shs was possesed by the memflies it was fine but after that she spoke like a 50 year old women in a 15 year olds body, terrible. But i digress, the way yu and rise was done was phenomenal.
Narukami Dan chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
I've read through the first six chapters in a couple of days, and I'm very engaged. Taking away Souji's bonds - the one thing that might be taken for granted - opens up great possibilities for conflict. Great stuff! Looking forward to reading more.
kitanalao chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
are you planning to use your own oc to become souji's lover? hmm... nice first step that's all i could say for now...
kitanalao chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
wow... too much of feeling here. i hope souji will be alright...