Reviews for Persona 4: Simulacrum
Nick chapter 13 . 8/7/2009
Well, I must say, the story was professionally written, but had flaws throughout and several misspellings.

I actually like your personal take on the epilogue of persona 4, actually giving Souji a personality, instead of this blank canvas like in the game.

The ending was a disappointment for me, as it did feel like a satisfactory ending, but in the end left me hanging and wanting more. I do hope you continue, and actually give some closure to your story arch.
Nasar7 chapter 13 . 8/2/2009
This is the first Persona 4 fanfic I've read and I've gotta say its an absolute pleasure to read. I think you've really captured the essence of the characters well, their dialogue feels like it could've come straight out of the game.

I'm not really sure where the story is going next with Souji/Shadow Souji fused into one being, but hopefully the real Souji will come out on top. Nice touch with Namatame being able to see his compendium and being impressed: it's true after all, Souji is crazy powerful as it is already. But no one else really realizes the extent of it yet except for Namatame. Hope to see more on that later.

One more thing, Souji/Rise is the way to go! Yukiko and Rise were definitely the canon choices as far as love concerns went in the game but as far as this fic goes, I think Yukiko has had her time ;)
chariot330 chapter 13 . 8/1/2009
Great story...I'm sure that I can't write a fict like this,ever!

Please update soon...You'll make me die if you don't.

I'm still curious about shoji...
Individual Twelve chapter 13 . 8/1/2009
Well, I started reading this last night, and kept on reading until I got to chapter 13, at about four o' clock this morning. And I love it. From the start, it gripped me. And even though I felt sorry for Souji, I loved every bit. I really don't have much criticism at all, and although Souji occasionally seems slightly OOC, I think that you've interpreted him brilliantly. Oh, and Taro Namatame owns. And Shadow Souji. I... kinda want Souji to be with Yukiko in the end, but that's because Souji and Yukiko were designed for each other. In my opinion. Awesome stuff, and I'm already waiting for the next chapter!

(By the way, references to Mystery Food X and Naoto doing a striptease for Kanji cracked me up.)
Sapphire09 chapter 13 . 7/30/2009
This story is awesome! I love every chapter of this. Please continue... I'm really curious of what will happen to Souji...
Krylancelo chapter 13 . 7/24/2009
Scary but very different.
Random Reader chapter 13 . 7/23/2009
Oho... The "ghost of Dojima's wife" is really the goddess, or an agent thereof? Makes sense.

As for this latest turn of events... Well, we'll see what comes of it...
Readasaur chapter 13 . 7/22/2009

okay, is anyone not a prick or depressed in this story?

i don't mean to sound critical, but this seems like it's starting to dip into 'angst for the sake of angst' and ooc territory.

no, check that, it's been like that for a while now with no end in sight.
glAssbOy chapter 13 . 7/21/2009
And so he goes out to fight...without his friends. I must say you really deconstructed the MC here. With him being there for his friends, but not wanting them to be there for him.

Waiting for more. Keep it up!

OmniKnight chapter 13 . 7/21/2009
Great story!

I'll be waiting for the development of their love lives and who Souji will eventually choose!

Keep writing!
Veggiemite chapter 13 . 7/20/2009
Oh man. What has Souji gotten himself into now? The plan is obviously going to backfire on him. Now I really want to know what happens next. Looking forward to your next chapter.
Avarenda chapter 13 . 7/20/2009
Whoa...heavy. I can't wait to see how this is going to end. No matter what, im sure its going to be interesting.
RyougaZell chapter 13 . 7/20/2009
Well... that went better than I expected. Between Souji and Ryotaro I mean. I was sure that Souji's stress would cause him to at least hit him, instead of just shouting, just like Nanako DID hit Ryotaro.

Souji was being harsh. Definitely. But I truly wonder how his Shadow convinced him. What was spoken between them. Its obvious his Shadow is very powerful, and that the stress was getting to him. But... how?

Rise is a wreak. Stress is really getting to her as well and there is no one with who she can speak. The only person she wants to is under even more stress.

Yukiko... dunno. Even is her marriage was part of the rewrite of memories... she's somehow sensing she lost Souji for good. Her reluctance about him, when speaking to Chie and Yosuke, proofs this.

Still... it was kinda cute when Souji was rolling Yukiko and Rise's names along his last name. And how he found Seta Rise sounding better.

Naoto is really being an ass. But its understandable as Loki is manipulating her. I wonder if Kanji will bring her back to her real self. Not the controlled one.

Great job as usual.
yarra chapter 13 . 7/20/2009
Souji, you dont have to do this... You give too much, and yet, what did they give to you? They forget about you! So much for an unbreakable bond!

This story is so awesome, its make me emotional
BonusParts chapter 13 . 7/20/2009
Great chapter! I like how Namatame is becoming a bit of the de facto leader in Souji's absences. And the reaction from Naoto about Rise's call were spot-on; good to see that - while she's turned away from the group for a while - she's pursuing what's right: returning Kanji.

All the characters have some great scenes here, and I look forward to what's coming next!
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »