Reviews for Persona 4: Simulacrum
SkySymphonix chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
I love this story. :D
Emeraldfireblade chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
This chapter was wonderful. It's even more impressive considering that this story is almost 4 years old.

Emeraldfireblade chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
Good chapter. If I'm not mistaken, it looks like Loki is actually trying to interfere with whatever force is manipulating Naoto. Over all, a very good 'cool down' chapter.

Guardian on the Sacred Emerald Flames
Emeraldfireblade chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
This chapter was a masterpiece. Nanako's shadow was perfect, as was her Persona. Now I'm curious to see how much of the 'goth girl' was actually her. I kinda liked the look, minus the tired and drug-hazed eyes.

Emeraldfireblade chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
Strange light around the mirror shrine? My idea about finding that fox might not be such a good idea after all...or is it?

Emeraldfireblade chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
You really had me freaked out with that beginning dream sequence. Oh well, Yea, Rise's err back? Having a hard time visualizing her as a blonde, was hoping that it was just a wig. I'm going to make a prediction. Teddie finds them in the TV world.

Emeraldfireblade chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
At the risk of sounding repetitious...

Emeraldfireblade chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Find the fox. The protector of the shrine with guide you. For a modest fee, of course.

Emeraldfireblade chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
My advise? Look for the one person(?) that likely has supernatural powers, the Fox! He'd probably help you out for a fee even if he doesn't remember you.

Emeraldfireblade chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
How does this masterpiece have less than a thousand reviews? I'll have to see what I can do to correct this travesty of justice.

Yu Narukami P4 chapter 23 . 1/31/2013
This is great and awesome. One of the best fanfic I ever read.
And thanks to this story, I'm Souji/Rise fans now :)
AnarchyInSilence chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Thanks for the great story! One of the best one's I've ever read, kudos for the original plot and great characterization!
AnarchyInSilence chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
Wow, I can't even begin to explain how great this story was all throughout, and that's even more amazing considering it's length. I got hooked after just reading a little bit, the plot is amazing, deep, and the characters are really well developed throughout. The storyline's so good I wish it could actually be made into a sequel for Persona 4 or something hahaha but that's just wishful thinking. Kudos on a great story, one of the best I've ever read!
JehutyII chapter 23 . 12/28/2012
One of the best stories I've read in months. You put them in a place where I nevered hope to have seen them in and it was perfect in every step of the way. Thank you for making one of the best P4 after stories I've read and I hope to read more of your work in the future.
Jozern chapter 23 . 11/16/2012
So awesome. Really interesting and well written. Going to be reading the sequal soon. Great job man.
305 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »