Reviews for Persona 4: Simulacrum
Veggiemite chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
Interesting story. Seems like some kind of mirror world if Souji never went to Inaba.
Nobody There At All chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
I hope to see the next installation soon. Things are just getting started. I know that if something like that ever happened to me, I would've probably gave up. Souji won't give up til' his friends remember him. And Teddie is the the first step in a long run.
Twotwentytwo chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
Yeah, Teddie's the definite chink in the armor here. Without metting Souji and Yosuke he'd never even leave the TV world to begin with, or even be aware of his own existence.

Still quite interesting, though sad. I still hold out hope for a happy ending, though.
Aruta Rianu chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
O_O I wonder what could've happened... that sounded so mysterious; calling up everyone and then not being able to do so again once reaching Inaba. Why do I have this feeling that Yukiko won't remember Souji? Argh, I hope they still end up together... (even in your fic haha)

I like the plot. It somehow gives off the feeling that it's an actual continuation of the game. Keep up the good work! :'D

(Oh, and hey... long distance relationships work, recquired that both of the two people in the relationship know how to handle their close bond. :) )

I hope you update soon! I'll be watching.
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
And I bet Yukiko won't care for him either.

This is different. Nana-chan's weird.

Hope you update.
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
My first inclination is usually to avoid darker scenarios like these. But, dammit, this is interesting. I'll be reading.
The Qing chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Nice bit of exposition from Souji's point of view.

I think you really struck a chord with people about the whole distance divides friends premise, and how the bonds one has with people can eventually break, and if your story is of any indication, warp.

This may sound awful, but morose Nanako really grabbed my attention. Could this be some strange mirror universe where Souji never visited Inaba and helped her through her problems? Like some 'It's a wonderful life' scenario?

In any case, you got me thinking.

Keep it up.
Poecilia chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
My first impression was that this was being told too much with exposition to hold my attention for too long, but it has a really fascinating premise, and it was a shock to see snarky preteen Nana-chan! Looking forward to the next chapter. :-)
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21