Reviews for Persona 4: Simulacrum
dratcat chapter 23 . 10/25/2012
Amazing. Just amazing. I'm sorry, I'm afraid I don't have the words to describe my thoughts right now. I just feel honored that I could have read this.
Zikarn Krais chapter 23 . 10/2/2012
Okay, this is more than a while after your ending.

However, I must note, in Japanese mythology, Izanagi and Izanami is the father of Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, and Susanoo. In particular, Amaterasu came from his left eye, Tsukiyomi his right, and Susanoo his nose.

And Izanagi is never proclaimed to be omniscient.

Just making mention.
SeiferAlmasy'sLover86 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I just loved this story. You did a great on it. :) I've read this a few times, ( I don't know why I didn't review until now.) Anyways, really enjoyed it. Keep up the great work!
IarIz chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
I like this fic ... I really like it but can I ask some question ?.
If I'm not wrong 'fool' don't have a shadow but Taro do ... How ?
And if I remember correctly one can enter 'velvet room' are summoned or use blue door must have the key before hand to open it and since Taro come with Seta it doesn't matter but he never sign that contract so he shouln't be able to see the door or use igor service
Oh well that about Taro
Owowow one more how can Nanako go into TV without help from another Persona User or one blessed by Izanami
Alright that's it
Shawn45 chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
This story is much better than I was expecting it to be, in fact, this is the best Persona 4 story I've read on this site. I just want to praise the hell out of this. All the characters are in character for the most part, the writing is beyond what you'd expect from this site, and there have only been a few spelling and grammar mistakes that I've noticed within the first ten chapters.

This is so good, I almost wish that this was the plot of Persona 5, or at least a direct sequel to Persona 4 (Persona 4: Part 2, weird sounding). It is seriously that good. I don't know why I held off on reading this for so long, but I'm glad that I did come to read it when I did.

With all that being said, the only fault I could give this so far is that the pacing has been pretty slow, at least in my opinion.

Despite that, it is still an excellent story, and I look forward to finishing it.
blablabla6h chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
this is really long LONG story and kinda weard but overall its a

good story

P.S i'm a soujixrise fan
Blablabla6h chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
Not bad,not bad at all
XtremeManiac33 chapter 23 . 1/27/2012
Hey there, I read your lovely work from a recommendation from TV Tropes and I have to say that I loved reading through your story. I just finished it after beginning last week on a free hour. It was just so awesome that it got me so absorbed into the story. Plus, it's a fanfic of my favorite game. The length was what I totally loved about this fic. It was just satisfying when I managed to finished a chapter that long. Hope the sequel gets updated soon. That'll be one heck of a read if, that I'm pretty sure.
SeiferAlmasy'sLover86 chapter 23 . 1/1/2012
I've read this before, but I really liked this fic. Though, I hated how much Souji went through and all. But it all worked out in the end. Great story! Though, I'm not a big Souji/Rise fan. I still liked it. :)
Shawn45 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Geez, that was pretty depressing.

I hope this entire thing isn't drama and angst, because that's just not my cup of tea. I would've closed it early on, but the story has its own page on TVtropes and they say it's very good, so I guess I'll stick with it for a few more chapters. I will admit that the end did get me interested to know just what the hell happened.

You did a lot to deconstruct the 'our bonds will mean we're always together!' theme from the game. I just hope you're able to reconstruct it instead of leaving the battered pieces on the ground.

Don't take this review personally though, because you're an excellent writer, and it's clear to see from this. It's just that I don't like reading things that depress me.
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 23 . 11/20/2011
Damn. just damn.

i want to leave a more detailed review, i want to say so much but holy crap it was just so...crazy.

I think Nanako needs to get another power-up, and push Amaterasu back into her Wolf Form for a while. Amaterasu seems to have forgotten what it means to be powerless, to be near-mortal.

Nanako being the "True Zero" though? Hah, what is she Louise now?

What makes her the most awesome out of everyone though...not just the fact she pwned Susan, not just that she became, for the moment, the Nexus of all human existence.

But that she, when confronted with her power-addled madness, actually LISTENED, and sought the counsel of those who were within her. she actually double-checked, to make sure that WAS what they wanted.

This is why, out of all of them, Nanako will forever by my favorite character in this story.
MadeULook chapter 23 . 11/16/2011
You sir have made me spend a good week with this story. And all I gotta say is: Damn.

This is too damn good.

From how you conveyed the characters, the fast-paced flow of the dark story that never ceased and kept me guessing it all just mixed together perfectly into one of the best Persona... No one of the BEST fanfics i've ever read.

I do have a small compliant though: The part were Souji and Naoto lived felt like the ending was a bit of a copout to me. Overall though it was a fantastic ending and i couldn't help but notice your making a sequal.

Nicely done sir, it's an honor to have writers like you here.

Till then,

I MadeULook
JadeOokami chapter 23 . 11/12/2011
Okay, so, I just spent loads of time reading this. Or, at least, it felt like loads of time.

There were some things I didn't agree with and some things I loved. I definitely liked the pairing, since I (Surprisingly) like Rise a lot. I think my favorite character was Ryotaro though! His Shadow beat-down was just epic and amazing, and he's been a steady rock throughout the whole story. Nanako bothered me - both before she was 'herself', and even afterwards. Chie, Yosuke, and Teddy felt the most real to me. I was a little sad it took so long to get Kanji in there, haha. There were also several beautiful one-liners and brief comedy-relief moments that were very well placed and made me smile. And for a fairly dark story, you still managed to give it a happy ending, which I'm glad of.

My absolutely favorite parts were the few times you referenced P3. And Theo. I also liked Igor a lot. This whole take on a Heavenly political war definitely had me frowning, if only because of how used they were (But then, that was kind of the point of the story!). I admire their resolve and how they managed to get through it all. The fact their Persona's were taken away kind of sucked to me, but I was mollified by the open-ended things Ameterasu mentioned about them possibly coming back. I suppose I was rather (okay, definitely) disappointed that Ryotaro's Persona was the same as Shinjiro's, but that Shinji wasn't even referenced.

The ending was interesting, if rather foreboding. Overall, it was a nice way to pass the time and I enjoyed reading it! Thank you for writing it.
fukuji mihoko chapter 11 . 9/3/2011
so it's still a rilly good story etc etc i haven't got much else to say XD

I'll have to keep reading it, but now I'm gonna go sleep.

I can't believe I've been reading this for like the past 4 hours XDD
fukuji mihoko chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
This is a really, really good story _; I feel so hollow about what's happening to everybody, though, but at least Rise remembers :3

I couldn't think of 'Astrid' without my jumping to How to Train Your Dragon though XDDD;

I knew there was something funny about her...

Dream sequence really good, too o:

However, there was one really small, minor nitpicky thing I have to say... And I'm not sure if I'm being oversensitive, given I lurk on fanficrants a lot and hear a lot of people complaining about insensitive wording that upsets them, but this line

'While he was secure enough in his masculinity for that not to bother him'

in relation to being gay kind of rubbed me up the wrong way; like it was implying gay men weren't really men...

I think I might be being oversensitive, and I'm not going to let a small thing like that ruin the story, but I think sexuality would be a better substitute for masculinity. It doesn't have as many unfortunate implications XD
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »