Reviews for Persona 4: Simulacrum
Emeraldfireblade chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
How does this masterpiece have less than a thousand reviews? I'll have to see what I can do to correct this travesty of justice.

Guardian of the Sacred Emerald Flames
Yu Narukami P4 chapter 23 . 1/31/2013
This is great and awesome. One of the best fanfic I ever read.
And thanks to this story, I'm Souji/Rise fans now :)
PersonaeOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Thanks for the great story! One of the best one's I've ever read, kudos for the original plot and great characterization!
PersonaeOfTheSoul chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
Wow, I can't even begin to explain how great this story was all throughout, and that's even more amazing considering it's length. I got hooked after just reading a little bit, the plot is amazing, deep, and the characters are really well developed throughout. The storyline's so good I wish it could actually be made into a sequel for Persona 4 or something hahaha but that's just wishful thinking. Kudos on a great story, one of the best I've ever read!
JehutyII chapter 23 . 12/28/2012
One of the best stories I've read in months. You put them in a place where I nevered hope to have seen them in and it was perfect in every step of the way. Thank you for making one of the best P4 after stories I've read and I hope to read more of your work in the future.
Jozern chapter 23 . 11/16/2012
So awesome. Really interesting and well written. Going to be reading the sequal soon. Great job man.
dratcat chapter 23 . 10/25/2012
Amazing. Just amazing. I'm sorry, I'm afraid I don't have the words to describe my thoughts right now. I just feel honored that I could have read this.
Zikarn Krais chapter 23 . 10/2/2012
Okay, this is more than a while after your ending.

However, I must note, in Japanese mythology, Izanagi and Izanami is the father of Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, and Susanoo. In particular, Amaterasu came from his left eye, Tsukiyomi his right, and Susanoo his nose.

And Izanagi is never proclaimed to be omniscient.

Just making mention.
SeiferAlmasy'sLover86 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I just loved this story. You did a great on it. :) I've read this a few times, ( I don't know why I didn't review until now.) Anyways, really enjoyed it. Keep up the great work!
IarIz chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
I like this fic ... I really like it but can I ask some question ?.
If I'm not wrong 'fool' don't have a shadow but Taro do ... How ?
And if I remember correctly one can enter 'velvet room' are summoned or use blue door must have the key before hand to open it and since Taro come with Seta it doesn't matter but he never sign that contract so he shouln't be able to see the door or use igor service
Oh well that about Taro
Owowow one more how can Nanako go into TV without help from another Persona User or one blessed by Izanami
Alright that's it
Shawn45 chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
This story is much better than I was expecting it to be, in fact, this is the best Persona 4 story I've read on this site. I just want to praise the hell out of this. All the characters are in character for the most part, the writing is beyond what you'd expect from this site, and there have only been a few spelling and grammar mistakes that I've noticed within the first ten chapters.

This is so good, I almost wish that this was the plot of Persona 5, or at least a direct sequel to Persona 4 (Persona 4: Part 2, weird sounding). It is seriously that good. I don't know why I held off on reading this for so long, but I'm glad that I did come to read it when I did.

With all that being said, the only fault I could give this so far is that the pacing has been pretty slow, at least in my opinion.

Despite that, it is still an excellent story, and I look forward to finishing it.
blablabla6h chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
this is really long LONG story and kinda weard but overall its a

good story

P.S i'm a soujixrise fan
Blablabla6h chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
Not bad,not bad at all
XtremeManiac33 chapter 23 . 1/27/2012
Hey there, I read your lovely work from a recommendation from TV Tropes and I have to say that I loved reading through your story. I just finished it after beginning last week on a free hour. It was just so awesome that it got me so absorbed into the story. Plus, it's a fanfic of my favorite game. The length was what I totally loved about this fic. It was just satisfying when I managed to finished a chapter that long. Hope the sequel gets updated soon. That'll be one heck of a read if, that I'm pretty sure.
SeiferAlmasy'sLover86 chapter 23 . 1/1/2012
I've read this before, but I really liked this fic. Though, I hated how much Souji went through and all. But it all worked out in the end. Great story! Though, I'm not a big Souji/Rise fan. I still liked it. :)
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »