Reviews for The Virginity Pact Continues!
starsmina chapter 5 . 5/24
loved this, it was great!
nataport chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
omg so fucking cuuuute!
MizzVicki chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
It was missing R and A finding B/E in bed at the corresponding time this chapter's time line.

The mentioning of it contained an appropriate subtlety as this chapter's secondary plot line, but just saying a vague "last weekend" just made it 'float'. To place it would require going back and trying to figure it out...
ysabela swan chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
i read this chapter and i noticed that Edward and Bella are sweet

because they have a nice hot sex and Edward is so nice because he is licking, sucking, nibbling Bella's Boob and licking her Vagina

I WISH I AM BELLA BECAUSE I'M PRETENDING TO HAVE A NICE AND HOT SEX WITH EDWARD IN MY ROOM EVERYDAY I USE MY PILLOW AS EDWARD AND I REALLY LIKE IT I FEEL LIKE I'M ALREADY HAVING SEX WITH EDWARD I SOMETIMES SAY: OH EDWARD MY VAGINA...OH..OH..OH...LICK IT..SUCK IT...OH...AND THEN I'M NAKED AND WE'RE ROLLING ALL OVER THE BED AND THE BED CREAKS AND I SOMETIMES MODEL FOR HIM LIKE THE FHM MAGAZINE
bella1103 loves edward chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
this story is pritty good. i like it alot
TwilightEMOFreak chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
I'm the one who should be apologizing. It got a lot better as I continued to read it. I've never seen American Pie, so I didn't understand the plots or themes very well, but I've finished it, and it was really good. Very tastefully done.
TwilightEMOFreak chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
I hated it! I'm so sick of stories where Bella has no mind of her own. With just one "puppy dog eye" from Alice, or Rosalie she gives in immediately. And I hate the fact that Alice is so conniving and is always scheming. It's disgusting how she and Rosalie can't get a man on their own. They have to devise evil plans to degrade themselves. It's Sick. Someone needs to go back to the drawing board. IMMEDIATELY!
Uogyte chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
I liked this very much. :)
VcChick chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
So cute! is a sexy kinda way... :P

-VC
oherica chapter 5 . 5/20/2010
fucking amazing.
meli lullaby chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
I cant believe its over! Now im gonna go slice my wrist lol. I love this story! But all things must come to an end :) Your an amazin writer cant wait to read more from you.
meli lullaby chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
I love how you write Edward and Bella. I could stop laughin how they told each other that they love each other, it was the same way with me and my bf lol. I cant wait to read more so I have to stop writin lol.
meli lullaby chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
I love your take on Em and Rose, it's very refreshing. I love that Em is a momma's boy it just makes him more adorable!
meli lullaby chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Aw i'm in LOVE! They are perfect for each other :) Jasper and Alice is too cute for words... I love them!
Anea3000 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I read this story about 9 weeks ago and couldn't find it again. Afetr 9 long weeks i finally found it (tears of joy).I'm putting it on my favorite list so i can read it when ever i want to. By the way really good story, i really loved jasper's and alice's story.