Reviews for Half a World Away From Home
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I love cotton candy land. It makes me happy! Great job!
mendenbar chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Enough sap to grow an acorn to a might oak. Good thing I love sap, isn't it? Actually, a very nice vignette. I like to see how people imagine the future for BB will be.
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Beautiful story. Loved it. Absolutely wonderful job. :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
that was good loved it
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I've never heard the song, but I'll definitely go and give it a listen.

I loved the image you presented of their future and it assuages my fears, only a little bit, aroused by recent spoilers. I won't say anything in case you haven't read them.

Excellent job!

Leah
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
aw! lovely!

HawkAngel
crazycamera chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
That was a nice little piece.. i hope you continue it!
DobbyRoxMySox chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Yeah, definitely cheesier than your usual, but good cheese:) Good, sturdy, creamy all-American cheese, not holey swiss cheese or moldy terra-cotta.

Yeah, sorry if you didn't get my wierd, twisted metaphor. It's late here. Anywho, good job. Very cute:) And two one-shots in the space of 24 hours? You never cease to amaze me.
bloomingolive chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Oh,I loved it!

I'll admit I a soft spot for everything fluffy- more so if it's set in the future.

Booth/Bones fluff though is already hard to capture per se, which

makes it really difficult to find well-written stories on the subject.

I greatly appreciate you writing style, and I happen to follow all of your other fics (I'm a terrible reviewer, I am aware). As much as I enjoy them, though -and believe me, I really do-, your venture into fluff world was nothing short of spectacular!

A truly sweet piece; I hope you will continue on this path in the future (maybe even consider writing a follow up- now I'm asking too much, aren't I? Dang it, I knew it!:)

Nadia
lizook chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
You've been busy Miss Kate and I, for one, couldn't be happier!

Even though this was decidedly fluffy, it was so in a realistic way. No teeth rotting, OCC-ness from you, which I greatly appreciate.

Also, it seems like we're kind of the same wavelength - I wrote a fic based on them being apart from each other today, too! :)

"When she found out it was a cow, Booth explained, she wouldn’t touch it. Now I have both of them on my case whenever I make a sandwich. " LMAO! I love it. I love that she's so like her mother and that Booth appreciates what Max put up with all those years ago.

Wonderful shot! :)
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Thanks for the fluff. I really needed the sweetness today.
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
aw that's just too cute. love it. you should do a prequel

:D sam
LooseSeal chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
This was all kinds of adorable. And as far as fluff goes, this was just the right amount. Although I'm not sure if Parker would call Brennan "Mom"-in my experience, kids tend to call their step-parents by their first names (or in this case, a nickname, perhaps?). Ruth was a cutie...and a vegetarian! But anyways, this was a lovely snapshot of the domestic life they all could have...*sigh*
28 | « Prev Page 1 2