Reviews for Shades of Gray
Vi-Violence chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
Please update soon!
Emerald Gaze chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
awww and here i was enjoying the story!

as long as you havent abandoned it i suppose i can wait for more

...the only advice i have on overcoming writers black for this story is to either watch the movie again, read the comic, or maybe read some other rorschach fics!_!
Cilegna Angelic chapter 12 . 5/13/2010
Ello,

I don't really get attatched to storys but this one is really good :D

In truth I was sad when I hit the end.

Please keep doing what your doing, for it just makes my day :D

I dont believe there was a single boring part in your fics and for me thats hard to come by.

So please continue this fic :3

Sincerly Cilegna Angelic
Kattelara chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
O, I wanna know what happens next! *flips to next chapt*
15thBurningFiddle chapter 11 . 4/17/2010
Evil woman saving my life! Bah humbug...

xD

I think you writing his character very well, and Audrey isn't a Mary-Sue. Very well written and interesting.
UnderworldHybrid chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
Please keep updating this! I read it a long time ago and now that you're back hope is restored! I would prefer a romance but friendship is good too. If you need any help let me know I want to see this story through as it is always a tragedy when promising plots and charcters die a stagnant death. : ) Anyway please keep going, I'll keep reading.
FANGIRL11377 chapter 12 . 3/22/2010
Please update soon.
Gaara-frenzy chapter 12 . 3/4/2010
well now reviewing is kinda weird. i think i already said i think its awesome. oh well a review is a review and i know i love getting them. i really wanna find out what the dream was. and rorschach needs to get his hat back heh. great chapter, i cant wait for another! XD
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 12 . 3/4/2010
Yay! I love how you changed that paragraph with Audrey poking Rorschach. I think it's much more in character now. The new part with Cricket was great too! I hope the editing was helpful. I can't wait to read what you come up with next!

Keeper-of-the-Cheese
Hazeliedseductres25 chapter 12 . 3/4/2010
great story!
pianogirl2637 chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
Please, please, PLEASE update!I love this story!
vampires-pen chapter 9 . 11/13/2009
MOAR PLZ.
soaringphoenix86 chapter 10 . 7/31/2009
LOL, Rorschach is not going to be very happy when he really comes to. Poor Audrey, she was only trying to help. Although, I do feel a little bad for Cricket. I just hope that Rorschach doesn't try to kill him for drooling on his mask!

Summer classes do suck. Just update when you can. As a reader, the waiting makes the upcoming chapter that much more enjoyable! Keep it up, and see you at the next installment! Faithfully, soaringphoenix86
danitiwa chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
You are great at descriptive writing, lemme say that first.

The only error I could find this time was "What am I suppose to do now?"

But I'm quite enjoying this, keep writing. :D
Gaara-frenzy chapter 10 . 6/21/2009
o he's gonna be mad when he wakes up. awesome chapter, i hope you update soon! XD