Reviews for Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold
adameyezd chapter 1 . 3/14
I'm really sorry if this isn't the right place for me to be writing this message but I didn't know another way to do it - I can't quite figure out this site as I usually just use Live Journal & AO3 which provide pdf's or I copy & paste if no pdf is available.

Anyway, I would like to read this story but I need to copy/paste as I don't see a pdf but fanfiction doesn't seem to let me do that. Is there a way on this site I can copy your story? Sorry to bother you. Thank you!
twilotter lover chapter 30 . 2/16
Wow, that was brilliant. The story had my heart breaking at points and it takes a lot to do that for me. Continue writing!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/10/2013
It's a wonderful story, thank you
Frakking Toasters chapter 30 . 11/1/2013
Another great story. Thanks so much. xo
toboldlyfangirl chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Poor John and Dean, worrying their hearts out for little Sammy... I love the way they all care for him, it's so heart warming. John's baby boy, Dean's baby brother. Love it!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/16/2013
IT CANT BE OVER IM TOO OBSESSED
BurnedToAsh chapter 30 . 9/15/2013
This was great and I loved it! I've been sick and this made me feel 1000 times better! You are a great writer and amazing creative. Never would've thought of the last torture bit Hank put 'im through!
Kyrianae Narii chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
I honestly thought Hanks 'Game' would last longer than that... More than a day or two you know? At least four days really since he's supposed to be a (Johns words) 'good hunter' just psychotic and sadistic.
ApprenticeofDoyle chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
Oh my God. This is so hardcore...Kudos for writing something so emotionally involving. My stomach actually turned at Sammy's (oh, the poor BABY) pain. Well done.

I hope Dean and John burn Hank on a pyre. (Another sign of your impressive writing skills- I was actually swearing at my computer screen, calling him a bastard. lol)
NarniasChild chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
gdgfyxguf
a girl with a thousand ships chapter 30 . 8/23/2012
Oh my god, that was amazing. Never once did I consider stopping reading at any point, so thank you!
ccase13 chapter 30 . 3/23/2012
This was a great story. The family bonding at the end balanced out the realistic torture scenes.
ccase13 chapter 22 . 3/23/2012
Poor Sam, having to eat with the wrong hand is no picnic. I tore up my shoulder in college and it took me a week to learn to manage to use a spoon with the wrong hand.
ccase13 chapter 16 . 3/23/2012
Boy! You had me worried there for a minute when the guy got loose. I thought poor Sam was going to suffer from his Daddy's macho desire to revenge torture the guy instead of just killing him at the earliest possible moment.
ccase13 chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
Poor John is so terrified of Child Protective Services that he doesn't realize he could safely take Sam to any hospital in this case.

He has legal proof that Sammy was kidnapped from school by a substitute teacher. They could even legally shoot the kidnapper in the struggle to free Sam,claiming truthfully that he had been sending John torture video and clues.