Reviews for Soldier Ghost Command
Anony chapter 1 . 1/28
The SG-1 crew were especially annoying, demanding everything of Sam and Dean and giving virtually nothing in return but smug smirks. Seriously, fuck them. -_-
Why are the boys OOC? Are we blaming that on the fact you put this in season two?

"Then the boys met Terra and she was around when they met back up with the SG crew and she tried to convince them to them pass on, they dis her the same way they've been mocking the boys, so she goes and gets Death and he all but smites them into the afterlife. Because Skarra is nothing compared to The Higher Powers That Be, and they're ghosts who don't belong on Earth anymore, and he's Death - the "guy" who'll one day reap God. The Winchesters were like, whatever they were self-important dicks anyway, and went on to continue their downward spiral of a shit life. The End."
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Love the ideas of the Ghost-SGC Corps. Kawalski and Frasier, Skarra's EVAC's, Young!Jack as a liason...

*Beaming Grin*

I hope someone gets inspired to expand on the idea. It would make a good novel or epic.
janelouise chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Oh you brought back Kawalski and Janet! Yaay! I love it!
klu chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
If only the Winchesters could really get their hands on a zat... And Skarra keeping the ghosts from becoming vengeful, well, that's mighty helpful too and right neighborly.

This was very fun. Thanks for writing.
lazybum89 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Great story!
animefreak2015 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Sam and Dean with zat guns ... the mind boggles. Totally beautiful concept. Yes, I am working my way up your page now. dragon
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I wish there was more to this.
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Mini-Jack, the Winchester brothers, Janet Frasier and a whole bunch of others. Those demons had better just evacuate now while they still can.
The thought of Dean with alien technology is slightly alarming. Next thing you know he'll start tinkering with it and either make it better or blow himself up.
Love this fic.
NinaJansen chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
awesome!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
*cackles* Letting loose the Winchester boys AND a younger Jack on an unsuspecting demon army? You mean, mean author.
NICELY done. Would love to see more. Keep writing!
irezel chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
man...way cool. i love this stuff!
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Oh wow, I LOVE this idea! Why didn't you continue it? It's GREAT! *vbg*
Kaoz chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
So uh, next chapter? Please?
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Ah, so you do occasionally do longer pieces. Very well done and eminently believable. As always, excellent characterization.
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This was awesome! And I can't believe they called him 'mini Jack'. Good thing they were ghosts, huh?