Reviews for Show Me Love
bimeto chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
You story shows that you've clearly creating this story with effort despite the fact that you won't have any financial gains from this and this story deserves a fitting ending.
SO YOU BETTER CONTINUE WRITING THIS STORY LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD!
momobibi chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
I have to commend you for your intense portrait of the relationship between Gaara and Matsuri and your recreation of their past while retaining the scenes from the original story. Despite the fact that Gaara had became a diabolical child who have been mentally tormenting Matsuri by forcing her to witness his gruesome activities and deflowering her, he had never physically abused her and he has demonstrated a gentle and playful face to Matsuri.
With all of the ironies and the mixed emotions it invokes, I can't help but be so enticed by your story that has interesting mysteries to for me to contemplate and to keep my mind occupied.
Your version has a certain feel that is not present in the original story and I'd like to read the rest of your story. Other novels that contain a similar feel tend to have horrible endings due to the fact that it's to most realistic and sensible one for them. Ending you story with Matsuri's freedom and persuing her own dreams to become a shinobi may appear to be a happy ending, but the relationship that Gaara and Matsuri use to have and the scars etched from it makes this ending a sad and pitiful one. Your story has potential to have a positive and meaningful closure to it regardless if Gaara and Matsuri actually becomes romantically involved again.
Zekiev Clayton-Zolnerowich chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
GREAT fanfic, i loved it. keep up the good work.
Zekiev Clayton-Zolnerowich chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
D'AWWWWWWWWWWWW
Guest chapter 14 . 3/7/2013
Cant wait
Mei chapter 14 . 10/18/2012
Nice. Please continue
LoneArticWolf09 chapter 14 . 2/17/2011
Words cannot describe how much i adored this story, it was really a complete joy to read. At the beginning with Gaara meeting matsuri and being friends was too adorable for words. then you kept the original plot well but continued the amazing story of Gaara and Matsuri, in other words you managed to add everything up to what happened in Gaara's past. I LOVED the way Gaara was drawn to being with Matsuri, and what he did to keep her and the kisses...WOW the kisses were unbelievable. So unfamiliar but passionate. I cannot bear to wait much longer for more to come, i am hooked. So please write more! :D

(sorry for the uber long comment, i just found this brilliant)
edrees500 chapter 14 . 2/14/2011
dude this story is great! plz continue!
ObssesionThe-never-ending-wait chapter 13 . 12/12/2010
I reviewed your 14th chapter but you can only review one chapter at each, so I am leaving another! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS I LOVE IT SO MUCH And your really AWESOME at writing!
ObssesionThe-never-ending-wait chapter 14 . 12/9/2010
HEY! This story is really good, but it is a Matsuri and Gaara thing I really don't want to find out that I wasted a whole day reading 14 chapters one after another (i know i have no life ha ha...)just to find out they don't get together. SO please make them fall in love again. Also it's been a year, have you learned that gaara ends up her sensi yet cause that is were you left off, a cliff hanger on meeting the three siblings that would be her options... so PLEASE do me a favor, I ASK YOU AS A FAN OF YOU AND GAARA AND MATSURI PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY AND SOON! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! And again AMAZING JOB! You have a gift for writing, I wish I had it. I love love love the little childhood friendship story that twisted its way into everything that ended up really happening in the show/manga! YOU ROCK! ADDING YOU TO MY FAV AUTHOR!
t recorder chapter 14 . 7/19/2010
i really like this story and if you haven't seen the episodes yet they may be on youtube but i watch them at .com, and their in dubbed and subbed wich ever yo prefer.
Aoi Ivy chapter 14 . 5/30/2010
this fic is great please make more chapters
Wittymonkey chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
More,more,more,more,more,more! How long until you update?

{on the ground, rolling on the floor in misery}

Hury up!
HenHime chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I havent finished the story yet, but my congratulations for you, you write very well. Keep up the good work, I'll need to read the whole story and give you another review, darling :D
UmiNight Angel Neko chapter 14 . 11/20/2009