Reviews for Brotherhood
Mythweaver101 chapter 1 . 6/15
I love this story! Is there a sequel? If not, can there be one? Like the boys running into SG-1 sometime when there older and Jack and Charlie meeting and having a reunion?
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
need more more
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Forget about being a good father someday-Dean is a good parent/mother already. At the age of seven. *glares at John* What is wrong with this picture?
I have discovered one of the sources of the monster known as the plot bunny. It is authors like you who write these tantalizing little oneshots!
I like Missouri. A lot, she gives John that smack upside the head that he needs so badly.
irezel chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
oh...sad.:( I wonder what Jack would do if he found out...huh. :)
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Oh I would LOVE to see how this one turned out, years down the road. Did you ever do a sequel? Will you? *hopeful look*
Kaoz chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I'm hoping theres more to come :)
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This is great and very interesting. I'd love to read more.
Oxymironic chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
It would be great to see a sequel with all-growed-up Charlie and they all run into O'Neill and the gang. This one sets up for a great/perfect intro into a possibly longer chapterd story.
Vampyre Moon chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
interesting, very interesting [o:
Barranca chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
An interesting short although it leaves us to question - will truth ever come out, or will Charlie never find his birth father?
doraemax chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Aaarggh...damn you for flinging this plot bunny in my way...

p.s: thank you. hope you write a proper story fir this or someone take over...
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
loved it. is there any more?
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I don't know what it says about me, but I love it when Dean gets all caretaker-y with children. Including with Sam when they were younger. :D
Vanidot chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Serious Potential here would like to read more on this. please let me know if there is a sequal
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 7/22/2010