Reviews for More of the Guys
LibraryLady08 chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
Thanks for sharing this and as always it's great to read more of this story. :)

-MJ
b3j02 chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
That was so sad. Lovely job! Have a great week!
Bikergirl08 chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
I love all of your writing and I was so excited a few months ago when you said an update for JOotG would be out soon and so let down when it never came...please don't keep telling us it's coming if it isn't really...it's so disappointing :(
shaz308 chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
Great to see more of this story. Will be waiting and ready and read when you are ready to post. Thanks.
MJPIPER74 chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
My heart is breaking for Jasper. I loved the look into his mind even though it was heart shattering. The complete love and trust he has in Bella and vice versa was quite evident in these drabbles.

Thank you for sharing and I will be waiting patiently for you when you are able to get back to JOotG.
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
It's alwasy hard for me to read what Bella went through in your story ... now my heart breaks for Jasper.

Cowgirlgraphics
flyrbrd chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
Thanks to you and the Fandom Gives Back for sharing ;)
ladyrip chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
Thanks to victoriajane for requesting this. And thanks to you both for sharing it with the rest of us. It was beautiful. I've missed your writing, Jen. :)
naelany chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
this makes me ache all over again. For Jasper, for Bella...for everyone (and most of all, for you).

*hugs* I love you, lady. And I'm so damn proud of you, and honored to know you. Thank you, for sharing this with us.
fiberkitty chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
Loved them even as they ripped my heart out.
irelandk chapter 9 . 10/21/2010
Thanks for writing this and I am looking forward to any more you write about it - this is the story I can read again and again and sticks in my mind constantly
naelany chapter 9 . 9/12/2010
*hugs* I know how tough this one's been for you. I'm so damn proud of you, I hope you know that. For writing all of this, and for having overcome and becoming the wonderful woman I am honored to call my friend.

I love you. Thank you.
mspacman1 chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
I loved this outtake! I miss this story soooo much! I hope Rl is treating you better bb! I'll be here whenever you update so no worries about that!
sessahhh chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
That was a fabulous outtake. Worthy of such a wonderful cause as FGB. I really feel you were able to capture Bella three years prior to Edward. There was a tremendous difference in her attitude and her ability to function (or not). Your Bella has come a long way in your story. I can't wait for the next chapter of JOotG. It'll be worth the wait.

Thank you to you and the winning bidder. You didn't have to share or even donate but you did and we should all be thankful.
mllebojangles chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
sigh.. I've missed these characters so much, especially bestfriendsper. I can't wait to hear more from them, as always :-P
509 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »