Reviews for More of the Guys
ihatemikebetts chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Oh, my.

I love a boy with a dirty mouth.

This made my day like whoa.

Definitely better than I imagined.

Jasper reminds me of the canon, only about ten times better.

I would bet a million dollars on that.

I'm even more confident.

I will bet you a flobbittigillion dollars that your Jazz is so good, he makes men feel inferior and Stephanie Meyer feel like a fraud.

Hmm.. I guess that came out a little offensive.

Meh.

I likey.

Thank you.
Twogoods chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I loved this. It gives an insight into Bella and Jasper's relationship that I think helps us understand why they are so close, but yet, nothing ever happened between them (well nothing came of it anyway). Looking forward to reading more from the main story. I really am eager to see their next moves.
ElleCC chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
This was GREAT. Absolutely LOVE JPOV.

It's fun to see this bit of history. And it seems so realistic - that they would just keep going (and he would totally forget what he was doing and just get into it, against his own will, sort of - what a boy!), until she giggled.

Really great :) Looking forward to more little extra chapters!
ReDish chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
It's good. You should incorporate it in the main story, as a flashback.
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Loved this! Great job!
kimberlycullen10 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
holy shit! i dont know why, but i did NOT see that coming. i remember that bella and jasper made a joke about something referring to this once and i did wonder about that, so it was good to find the story behind it. and i LOVED IT! and good lord, im SO GLAD they didnt actually follow through. i loved that jasper's conscience is screaming "wrong!" and then towards the end its like "wrong?" haha that totally made me laugh. such a guy. but such a great guy. :)

"It’s not touching that you have a problem with… It’s fucking assholes you don’t trust that you have a problem with. And that’s a healthy problem to have.” - i dont know why, but that made me feel better. about what, im not sure, because im not in any situation like this of course, but i just feel like it was like "Epic Life Advice on Trusting People" by Jasper Hale. i just love that line, lol.

*sighs happily* this was an excellent outtake, and i cant wait for the next chapter! :D
Darkchyld1980 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
AWWE! I've been wondering just how far the two of them went. Thank you for shedding some light on the situation. I loved how something "snapped" in Jasper, typical guy, but I love him nonetheless! Can't wait for another chapter of either this, or the other story!
stupidlamb79 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Oh I loved this so much, thanks for posting it. It was freaking hot but loving at the same time and I am glad they didnt go all the way and were totally still just best friends at the end. and now we know for a fact that Bella CAN handle being close to a guy, it just has to be...the RIGHT (edward hehehe) guy. please?
Legna989 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Thanks for this nice outtake. Jasper is such a good friend to her. He is so torn in this scene, between wanting to be a good friend and wanting to stay just a good friend. I really liked the gradual victory of his body over his brain. I also think that it was perfect that it stopped when it did. It helped Bella regain some confidence that she can have "normal" responses, but didn't go so far that it irrevocably affected their friendship.

Thanks again for writing.
enterprisealien chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I gotta say, Jasper's thoughts of "Wrong" and "I'm going to hell" were rather amusing. But it was a sweet thing for him to do.
hammondgirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
OMG that was bloody brilliant! I mean - brilliant! I'm so glad that Jasper kept telling himself it was wrong and all, but when it got all hot I kind of forgot my head and got lost in the moment. So Bella's giggle that brought Jasper back into reality brought me back into reality as well. Bravo! I mean, that was huge for her & who better to test out the waters than with him? She trusts him completely & now we know that it's possible to get this way with someone she trusts & is actually attracted to, coughEdwardcough. Bloody brilliant my friend. I am so freaking excited & pumped right now! ;)
YankeeDiva chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I love these out-takes for it's always the little expanded scenes on things that fill in the whole picture. Thanks for these!
lionandthelamb24 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
omg I thought they were going to go all the way. And I just have to say that this was the first ever Jasper(I typed out Jacksper LMFAO) and Bella sex scene that I loved. Like usually I find this shit so awkward but this was HOT! I hope you update the original soon! )
TwirlGrrl chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I love Jazz in your story. What an awesome friend. I'm still missing Donneward and HotLoveMonkey, but I'm patient :)
ahizelm chapter 1 . 3/10/2009