Reviews for Changing the Death Toll
calypso tchaka chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
I really loved reading this. I marked this as a favourite in TtHM along with the companion fic and just SMILED when I saw you posted it here too. Again, loved rereading this with Jack and Buffy and the younglings! Very enjoyable and thank you for sharing this! Warm regards
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
I just wanted to tell you, I loved the crap out of this! You're characterizations were spot on, the plot was a really cool one and I have so many questions about what happened next, and I love how you developed everyone's relationships with each other! Though I really wish I could read more about how these kids would grow up with these two and who they would become because of it and what effect that would have on the cannon storyline of Star Wars, and I'm also curious about what might developed between Jack and Buffy, I'm still really happy for having read this! Thank you so much for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
Please write a sequel!
Raggio chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Love this story. Really hope you get a flash of inspiration for a follow up. :D
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Have you posted "live in this world, year zero" on . You have so many stories that its difficult to look through them all and I didn't see it when I looked it up, so I wondered if you maybe posted it under a different name. Or maybe you didn't post it here at all. If you haven't I hope you do, and I hope you find the inspiration to continue the story.
erik chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
The beginning of an epic.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Got confusing as fuck and tedious as hell like halfway through. Further, naming two of them Sabe and Bail flared up my speculation for a certain handmaiden and Bail ANTILLES.
damaris chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
This needs a sequel! Stat! :D Maybe how the babies, who are no longer babies, get reintroduced back into civilized society...

Love this!
Netchka chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Holy Hannah.
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Loved this story! I can only hope you will continue this story or at least write an epilogue. As in maybe Luke finds the Jedi community 20 or so years down the line. After all, they are on yavin 4. :)
AnimeFanBree chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
This is such an interesting idea.
Thespurgin chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
huh. that's a novel idea.
erik chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Still a great (re)read.
Aracertariel chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This is pretty awesome. I'm hoping I find a sequel as I read through the rest of your stuff.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »