Reviews for She will be Loved
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Nice this was good. Cloud better not let her get away this time :)
Juleezy chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This was so sweet. I like how you portrayed Cloud in here.
shibara1310 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Oh my GAWSH I love it!

-swoons over the epicness-

Okay, first of all, I read a while back that you were going to be posting up a oneshot called 'She Will Be Loved'. And I panicked because I'm writing a chaptered fic with the same title. O: So I just wanted to let you know that I'm totally not copying you! I'd feel like crap if I copied anything, especially from you! D:

Anyhow! X3

Aw...wow. I really love this story Man, poor Cloud having to watch that...and poor Tifa having to walk in on her fiance! I bet if Tifa wasn't there and Cloud found out some other way, that guy would have his ass beaten up. -cough-

Hmm...it made me happy. (again, of course, because you're awesome and you write awesome fics) _

Just ONE tiny little thing: there was a line that said 'I let my eye lids slide closed' maybe it's just because I'm half-asleep, but I think it should be 'slide close'. I don't know. I think I'm wrong. XD

But that's it! I seriously love this so much. I've been in a funk, and reading your fics has put me in a happy mood. :3
LoveableDimples16 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I liked it! Kind of bittersweet, but good nonetheless.
mom calling chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Once again, I have to thank you and apologize for not doing it sooner-this is a story I have revisited many x's. I must have first discovered it when I was a new reader without a clue about what "review" meant. These are just really nice people and I'm glad they are getting back together 'cause that's the way it should be, by gum! Thx mc
Pookyilicous chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
:) that was great a bit sad when she was crying and stuff how could someone do that to her and i'm glad she asked cloud to come back

Thanks for a great story :)
AsianScaper chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
This was a moving encounter with these two characters; I like the way Cloud is silent and contemplative instead of the emo and dark others paint him to be.

I think his silence can be explained differently, as you have done. The middle part didn't drag on. In fact, the way it was done, so meditatively and so carefully, seems to reflect on the way Cloud is sifting through his emotions and walking around the corners of his head. He tries to comprehend his feelings for Tifa in an innocent, deliberate way.

I'd like to thank you for this piece. It reminds me very keenly of what I'd like to see in any relationship: beautiful, generous and heart-warming at its best.
Ch0k-naT chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
That was so sweet. :D
meisaku chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Very cute, keep writing, you make stories so good.
vLuna chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
*blushes*

Akhem, finally a happy ending! You didn't disappoint xD And for this maybe I will help you hide from Cloud and Tifa...maybe ;)

That was really awesome. I love stories from Cloud's pov, you know that, and you write him wonderfully :) I felt so bad for Cloud..alone, in a small apartment..with insomnia ;) Of course, I felt bad for Tifa too, but like Cloud, I'm glad that guy cheated on her. And I'm glad she wanted to call off the wedding even before she found out :) I'm sure Cloud's not going to waste his second chance xD Heh, fools always have luck. Um, no Cloud, it wasn't about you, of course not :P
konnonor chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
ooh. Darnit. So cute. 8D
Sheiky chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I think you love to torture Cloud! lol. But you made up for it in the end.

I love Cloud being the comforter for a change, despite the circumstances.

And Tifa won't let Cloud sleep! lol adorable.

Great job!
cloudlover2989 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
i love this nice job i think you should of kept writing another chap!
Moonlight and Music chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I liked it. It was one of those 'Aw" fanfics. I like those _

I didn't think it dragged at all I thought you did very well. Keep up the awesome job m'kay?

Kat
LadyAsfaloth chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Awesome story! I love this song, too Though it's getting to the point where every radio station here plays it constantly.

I'm glad to see a happy ending, finally 8D Keep up the good work, can't wait to read your next story! *goes to read info on it*