Reviews for Remember Me?
jenfalovesjaffas chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Okay so I was on the "why the hell would you write a RENT crossover" bandwagon but you are an awesome writer because this chapter is REALLY good I don't think it matters all that much I mean I know RENT but I can very easily forget that I already know the characters :) YAY! It's very well written and entertaining. Sorry I was shitty about the cross over thing, it works.
epically passionate chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
OH NO! ELPHABA'S LOST HER MEMORY? PLEASE MAKE IT COME BACK SOON!

You're a really good writer and I'm looking forward to this fic! I can't wait to see where you take it! I really liked the conversation your wrote between Fiyero and his father. It was very well written.
greengirl16 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
:O No! *cries* Elphaba cannot forget Fiyero D,: What-What if he finds her then what? She'll have no idea who he is D: I hope Galinda can help her remember! Galinda has to do something! This memory loss must leave! (haha it's original tho, :D) Elphaba must remember! Please, please, please, please, please update soon!
Elphiethegood chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Wow interesting. How does she remember Galinda but not anyone else. Hmm. Can't wait for MORE. This is REALLY GOOD.
ToThoseWhoGroundMe chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Oh. My. Oz. ...! I did not see that last part coming! OMO I'm so happy you put the sequel up! This is gunna be an interesting story!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7